[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people chimpout so hard over "mechanically separated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: LL.jpg (37 KB, 403x370) Image search: [Google]
LL.jpg
37 KB, 403x370
Why do people chimpout so hard over "mechanically separated chicken"

Chicken is a lean, healthy meat and it slurries well with pork and beef to make delicious hot dogs and bologna loaded with protein and nutrients.
>>
>>7101510
These are the same people who talk about sustainable food sources.

Anyway, I enjoy a good meat slurry cold cut.
>>
>>7101527
>Eating reclaimed meat saves the environment because it feeds more people per pound of animal.
>Everything that corporations do with food is bad.

Pick one, liberals.
>>
>>7103330
>he thinks logical inconsistency is a problem specific to liberals
Most people are dumb hypocrites.
>>
File: jamies-tears.jpg (19 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
jamies-tears.jpg
19 KB, 450x253
>>7101510
Pink slime ;_;
>>
>>7103344
its not an exclusively liberal problem but its a much more abundant one because liberals claim to be so enlightened and logical but generally succumb to impassioned knee jerk reactions and highly unscientific stand points on things

the right may have more ignorant people but the left has more straight up dumb people
>>
>>7103366
yeah, and republican rednecks claim to be so enlightened and morally superior but generally succumb to impassioned knee jerk reactions and highly unscientific stand points on things
>>
>>7103366
No, they're both dumb and ignorant. Never trust anyone with strongly partisan political opinions; these issues are far too nuances to be boiled down to a simple left/right dichotomy. Anyone who thinks one side is more retarded than the other is blinded by their own biases.
>>
>>7103376
nuanced*
>>
>>7103375
see I don't think that's really accurate to say
>>
>>7103397
see
>>7103376
>>
>>7103354
>Olive slime
>>
>>7101510
ChickensInABlender.webm
>>
No texture
A ton of preservatives
Disgusting flavor owing to fucking too much with the meat and the addition of all those preservatives

I will only eat processed meats if they are of particularly high quality. A good mortadella or an Amish bologna or a nice sausage.
>>
>>7103344
GP post never said that logical inconsistency was specific to liberals. Merely that conflict over this particular question is specific to liberals.

You can stop projecting now.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.