[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts, /ck/? also which one of you was this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: photo_2015-11-22_18-41-38.jpg (64 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
photo_2015-11-22_18-41-38.jpg
64 KB, 720x1280
thoughts, /ck/?

also which one of you was this?
>>
That is disgusting.

Why do you have sewer fish on your menu?
>>
Everyone on /ck/ with that much of a baby palette is too autistic to go out for anything other than drive through fast food, let alone able to modify every single item in the worst possible way without spilling all their spaghetti.

I'm guessing OP is a bored server and was just fucking around with the pos.
>>
What is SD ketchup? Side?
>>
>>7099873
yep
>>
lel
>>
>well steamed broccoli

Dunno why, but this triggers me more than anything.
>>
>>7099865
>OP is a bored server and was just fucking around with the pos
/thread
>>
File: IMG_20151122_205635.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151122_205635.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
But I'm not a server
>>
>>7100481

Does your salad suck that bad that no one wants it?
>>
>>7100490
Our salad guys overdress the shit out of them so I don't blame the guests for not wanting salads.
>>
File: Red_Lobster-Nigger_Receipt.jpg (83 KB, 570x644) Image search: [Google]
Red_Lobster-Nigger_Receipt.jpg
83 KB, 570x644
>>
>>7100481
>closing at 9
lmao what kind of a food joint closes at 9 these days half the population is turning nocturnal.
>>
tis I

the steamer
>>
>>7100744
I was volume. The 2 closers stayed on the line. I was early out since I got there at noon.
>>
>>7100744
Found the neet.
>>
>>7100744
I visited Phoenix AZ a few years ago and everything shuts down at like 9. It's like some weird cult shit, the bell tolls 9 and that's that for the night.

Western states are pretty weird, I'll stick to New York.
>>
>>7099865
>I'm guessing OP is a bored server and was just fucking around with the pos.

I don't get it?
>>
>>7100481
>carside
Applebee's detected
>>
>>7101144

OP just printed out the ticket to start this thread.

Nobody actually made that order.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.