[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why....just why. Do you Australians really eat this shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Why....just why.

Do you Australians really eat this shit?

Gross.

:^(
>>
>>7097048
It's food. It's for nutrients and shit. Who gives a fuck what other people eat. Mind your own wax.
>>
They also eat the cute kangaroos. I guess that's what happens when your whole continent descended from criminals.
>>
>>7097063
>Cute
Nigga they're nigh on pests. You sound like one of those crazy shits who protest against necessary culling
>>
>>7097057

>aboriginals
>people

Pick 1 pls.
>>
>>7097048
American here and I think that looks better than a lot of the shit posted on /ck.
>>
>>7097063
Roo's here are like deer in the US, fucking everywhere jumping all over your car and shit. they're in plague proportions in some areas so we kill them by the dickload just to keep population down. taste like deer too kind of
>>
>>7097374
Same
>>
How does one eat that thing on the upper left? Do you squeeze it out to eat the contents or eat it in bites like a sushi?
>>
>>7097048
If you think this is disgusting you seriously have to look at chinese/vietnamese and american food, that shit can get really nasty
>>
What is that green tube thing?
>>
>>7097048
It just looks like sticky rice. I don't get it.
>>
>>7097960
That's not what this thread is about mr helper, why don't you be a real smart helper dude and start a new thread on disgusting American food?
>>
>>7097954
It is rice cooked in bamboo. You use a spoon or a pair of chopsticks to pull the rice out.
>>
Sooo, meat, green beans, rice. That looks good.
>>
>>7098033
It's about disgusting food
Why didn't you mention chinese/vietnamese food either in your post? You seem to be a butthurt american, the type no one likes and why many people don't take you guys seriously anymore
>>
>>7097048

>Rice
>Bamboo

Literally what are you talking about.

Also Kangaroo is great eating, almost all protein (very, very lean) and it tastes alright. The steaks never seem to stop bleeding either when you cook them so if you're into that then you're set.
>>
>>7097048
>Hurr Durr, not burgers, must be shit.

Typical no passport American palate
>>
>>7098060
as a bonus kangaroo meat smells like farts untill you cook it, if you're into that too
>>
>>7097048
>abos
>Australian
nah m8
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.