[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alrighty you fucking cu/ck/s. You have to make blackened chicken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 400x300
Alrighty you fucking cu/ck/s.

You have to make blackened chicken fettuccine alfredo ENTIRELY from scratch.

That means making the fettucine from flour and eggs, making the alfredo from cream and butter, and blackening the chicken breasts.

Oh, and you arent allowed to use a pasta roller. Only a rolling pin and a knife.

Get to work faggots.
>>
Op here.

To be honest it wont be that hard once you get all the stuff together. The hardest part will be the noodles without a roller.

But thats why youre on ck
>>
>>7096891
That's just unreasonable
>>
File: KIMG0204.jpg (2 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0204.jpg
2 MB, 1836x3264
These are my leftover broiled drumsticks. Buttered onions and mushrooms got all eaten up with the rest of the chicken.

This is good chicken, if someone else wants to cook that nasty ass Italian flour shit they can go crazy.
>>
>>7096899
Not op here.

I actually make some fettuccine from scratch the other day and it was a thousand times better than store bought.

Also, alfredo sauce takes like 10 minutes to make and all you have to do for blackened chicken is leave it in an oven.

I cant see this actually being all that hard
>>
>>7096891
>cream
GOODMEME
>>
>>7096891
Fuck off, I'm not doing your homework for you.
>>
>>7097014
>homework

Its food. What the literal fuck are you on about?
>>
How about I fuck ur mum op?
>>
>>7096891
Pasta roller isn't THAT necessary.
I use an empty wine bottle for a rolling pin.
I kind of like the slightly irregular thickness of the noodle, myself. It's more interesting on the tooth.
Then I don't make traditional (just cheese and butter) al fredo. I do saute shallots, wine, cream - reduce, add reggiano.
And I like pulled chicken instead of sliced or cubed, so ..
Blackened? Really? Okay, I guess. Spice blend: thyme, basil, oregano, paprika, cayenne, salt, blk & white pepper, garlic & onion powder.
Melt butter in pan (hot!), throw in the breasts until blackened. Cool slightly and pull with fork.
>>
>>7096891
No problem. I have done all of those things before, although not all at the same time since I normally don't mix fettuccine and blackened chicken but whatever.
>>
>>7096891

>not making your own cream and butter from your own cow

casual
>>
>>7097340
>not making chicken from your own chicken
>>
>>7097314
>cajun spices and a wine reduction sauce in the same dish

You don't actually know what youre doing do you?

Oh thats right im talking to a professional chef on an anime imageboard...
>>
>>7096934
Its alfredo sauce. When do you not use heavy cream or dairy in alfredo sauce?
>>
>>7097590

When you actually know what an alfredo sauce is...
>>
Alfredo sauce

Pronunciation: [al-FRAY-doh]

An exceedingly rich sauce created in the early 1920s by Roman restaurateur Alfredo di Lello for his famous dish fettuccine alfredo. Alfredo sauce is classically made with heavy cream, butter, grated parmesan, salt and pepper.
>>
>>7096891
>not creating your own universe
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.