[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just bought Angus, grass-fed boneless Ribeyes. Is it sacrilege
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: asdfdfs.jpg (35 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
asdfdfs.jpg
35 KB, 480x480
Just bought Angus, grass-fed boneless Ribeyes. Is it sacrilege to use them in a stir fry? This was my intention from the beginning.
>>
>>7096155

Never thought about using beef in a stir-fry. I think I'd sooner grill the steak and then present them sliced thinly on top of the plated stir-fry.
>>
>>7096155
you need to deep fry them
>>
>>7096161
Not a bad idea! May just do that.
>>
>>7096155
YES. at least make bulgogi or cook them like proper steaks (med rare) except with kalbi marinade then slice it up and put it ontop of your rice and stir fry veg. jesus christ
>>
>>7096195
Gonna cook them like steaks and put on top of the other ingredients. You and the other poster were right. Thx
>>
>>7096163
This is actually a thing, you know?

You can make an awesome steak that way.
>>
>>7096236
Probably not a whole lot different than frying in butter...
>>
>>7096236
>>7096163
>>7096257
I have never told anybody, but I admit to deep frying lamb racks on occasion, it seems sacrilege, but they come out great.
>>
Keep in mind that you need to cook grass fed beef at lower heat than regular beef. Cook it in lots of butter for best results.

If you cook it like you would grain fed beef, you will inevitably f*** it up.
>>
File: antijewpropaganda.jpg (273 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
antijewpropaganda.jpg
273 KB, 1000x1500
>>7096155
Think of the Tinkling Beef or Shaking Beef dish they do at fancy places like The Green Door.
Maybe serve it with a lime-soy-butter sauce?
No shame in using good meat even if you aren't the best chef in the world,
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.