[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boiled peanuts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 20151121_133812.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20151121_133812.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
I can't stop eating them
What does this imply as far as my life in general?
>>
File: VZM.IMG_20150915_075644.jpg (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
VZM.IMG_20150915_075644.jpg
29 KB, 500x500
Your ok there good OP
>>
>>7096027
It means that you should use /mlp as your main board, take that as you will.
>>
I didn't know they were a thing and discovered them at the grocery store a few weeks ago. Went through the entire fucking can in one sitting, my lips had actually pruned up from the salt.

They're delicious op let yourself succumb to the sodium
>>
>>7096027
put them in your coke
>>
>>7096027

You've gotta be kidding. I was driving in South Carolina one time and saw some at a gas station and tried them while I was driving. It was like eating wet sawdust, I nearly drove off the road while choking. NEVER AGAIN.
>>
Peanuts are very high in fat.
This isn't necessarily a bad thing and I'm currently eating about 200 grams a day to bulk up but if you're watching your weight then you should think about limiting your intake. Especially if they're salted.
>>
Well yes however it's monounsaturated fat which has benefits 2heart.also good source of vitamin E niacin,folate.they also contain resveratol the antioxidant found in red grapes and wine.
>>
Most probably high uric acid.
>>
File: 1285123990275202786pbandj-hi.png (335 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1285123990275202786pbandj-hi.png
335 KB, 600x450
Your body produces uric acid when it breaks down substances in food called purines. Normally the body is able to effectively process and eliminate uric acid but sometimes uric acid builds up or the kidneys are not able to get rid of enough uric acid which results in excess blood levels.Hyperuicemia can also result from eating too many purine-rich foods if your doctor has advised a purine restricted diet certain foods such as liver and anchovies will be off the menu nuts are low purine foods that you can continue to enjoy
>>
>>7096136
Enjoy your diabetes
>>
Diabetes from eating peanuts I don't understand peanuts and peanut butter have been shown to positively affect blood sugar control and help decrease the risk of diabetes and its complications. Are you just making this stuff up as you go along or what stupid kid maybe spend more time at school in less time playing on 4chan
>>
can peanuts be boiled in coke?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.