[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any reason not to buy these by the truck load?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: oreo-churro-at-taco-johns.jpg (59 KB, 851x475) Image search: [Google]
oreo-churro-at-taco-johns.jpg
59 KB, 851x475
Is there any reason not to buy these by the truck load?
>>
>>7095704
I'm gonna say no. They look crunchy and delicious as hell, and we all know they're only gonna last like a year.
>>
>>7095704
Does anyone have a good recipe to make these on their own for us poorer folk?
>>
>>7095704
>>7095708
Agreed, my fellow users of 4chan.org. Let's all go out and buy these delicious OREO® Churros!
>>
don't eat mexicoreos. vote trump 2016.
>>
Those look fucking amazing
>>
>>7095710
What? Churros or Oreo Churros? I don't think you can replicate Oreo churros at home without being able to nail the Oreo first, but a basic churro is pretty simple. Basically a wheat flour batter fried in olive oil, sprinkled with sugar or covered with chocolate. I suppose there are special molds for hollow, stuffable churros, but idk.

Funnily enough, I ate some churros covered with Oreo and white chocolate out of a foodtruck in Copenhagen last week and now this.
>>
>>7095732
What if I made the hollow by molding the dough around a straw? or so me kind of metal piping?
>>
>>7095741
I'd just save up for one of these t b h http://www.amazon.com/Churrera-Churro-Maker-Hollow-Included/dp/B00VIMXASI
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PLlzLWYQzo
>>
>>7095750

>do these niggas not know you can just buy oreo crumbs?
>>
>>7095750
I think I just had a heart attack when I saw that butter go in
>>
>>7095704
What?
New Oreo® Churroz®??

Are those available at my local Wal-mart®?
>>
Who the fuck is Taco Jones
>>
File: taco johns.jpg (283 KB, 1280x811) Image search: [Google]
taco johns.jpg
283 KB, 1280x811
I tried one last time I had taco john's

wasn't that great. it was really dry and didn't have much of the powder on the outside

I'm not a huge fan of taco bell, but those cinnamon and cap'n crunch delights were way better than the oreo churro

>>7096638
superior fake mexican chain
>>
probably taste like shit and nothing like oreos
>>
File: 1441900993342.gif (10 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1441900993342.gif
10 KB, 501x585
>>7095711
Yes, I for one can not wait to go out to my local grocery store to stock up on OREO® Churros which will surely be a delicious treat for the whole family!
>>
>>7095704
because im not 12
>>
>>7095704
oreos literally taste like coal-shit with dried white old man's cum inbetween. Actually good and EPIC sandwich cookie is finland's great "Domino" cookies.

t. oreo hater
>>
>>7095732
Have no idea what these Oreo© churros taste like but couldn't you just do this
>take apart cookies
>scrape off cream
>warm up cream to fill inside the molded batter
>crumble up the cookies and roll the batter in that

Seems like with some tinkering you could make it work
>>
>>7095704

Because I'm not a fattie...
>>
>>7097669
or, and hear me out, I could just buy the fucking churros
>>
>>7095704
because there is nothing at taco john's that is not capable of giving you violent food poisoning?
>>
>>7095704
Diabetes?
>>
>>7098996
Then Why ask how to make them? Are you retarded
>>
>>7095704
Even though OP™ is a viral marketer™ these look delicious as fuck and I need them.
>>
>>7097651
>with dried white old man's cum inbetween
Yeah that's why I like them.
>>
>>7096733
Hey, he looks like he's wearing a mask. Who is behind the mask?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.