[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weird Food Combinations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20151121_112400.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151121_112400.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Everyone says I'm weird but I've always liked eating sliced peaches with chicken. They just go together somehow.

Anyone else eat weird food combinations?
>>
>>7095551
That's not weird at all. Pineapple would be good, too.
>>
>>7095551
There's a lot of meat and fruit combinations that go well.

I used to eat bread with honey and salami for a while which is probably strange.
>>
An elderly neighbour of mine dunks peanut butter and grape jelly sandwiches into hot tomato soup.
>>
Cheese and fish sticks are pretty good
>>
File: fff.jpg (43 KB, 699x637) Image search: [Google]
fff.jpg
43 KB, 699x637
>>7095594
>inb4 not kosher
>>
I like peanut butter and American cheese sandwiches.
>>
mashed avocadoes, white rice and tuna.
>>
>>7095551

Not weird

>>7095588

Weird

>>7095594

Not weird

>>7097088

Disgustingly weird

>>7097173

Not weird
>>
>>7097191
Commit suicide as soon as possible
>>
>>7097088
I used to make these as a kid.
>>
Sinner's Sandwich

Two slices of bread
A couple slices of turkey
Strawberry Jam on the turkey
Corn Flakes

It actually tastes good.
>>
>>7095551
>peanut butter and grape jelly sandwiches
you know you can just call it PBJ and people will know what you're talking about. i assume you're typing from your interactive mobile telecommunications device
>>
>>7095551
>weird food combinations
Plain Greek yoghurt with meat of all kinds.
>>
>>7097292
What if the elderly neighbour in question specifically does this only with grape jelly and never with, say, strawberry jelly or other jelly sorts?
It's fine to specify that it's grape, faggot.
>>
my boyfriend really really digs sharp cheddar and maple syrup together usually on naan bread or st
>>
>>7097293

mediterranean as fuck
>>
>>7095551
that sounds pretty good. idk if I'd eat the peaches raw though. I'd probably make peach chicken. either marinate it in a peach juice or make a sauce to garnish.

>>7095588
that sounds fucking amazing.
>>
Peaches and pork, OP. That's where it's at.
>>
A1 sauce on cranberry sauce.
>>
>>7097088
I tried making a pb and cheese sandwich. Used some cheddar. The two tastes overpowered each other and ultimately made it pretty bland. I wouldn't try that again.
>>
>>7097525
mmm
>>
This is lit-cher-ly white people, the thread
>>
Devils on horseback
Peanut butter and sweet pickle sandwich
That one Elvis sandwich, ummm peanut butter, banana and bacon sandwich
Peanut butter on hamburger
>>
>>7095551

Peanut butter and green olives are delicious.
>>
>>7097690
Also, I've had devils on horseback made with anchovy stuffed green olives, stuffed in prunes, wrapped in bacon and they were AMAZING.
Sweet, sour, salt, smoke... the briny... You just have to try it.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.