[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fast Eating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Kid-Eating-Fast-Food-600x350.jpg (51 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
Kid-Eating-Fast-Food-600x350.jpg
51 KB, 600x350
How FAST does /ck/ eat their food?

I was at the bar earlier by myself and I got a burger and fries. The busser handed the food to me and I scarfed it down before the bartender even knew I had gotten served. I've noticed I eat very fast, especially when I'm eating out and even more so when I'm by myself.

Anyone else eat like this? I feel like I'm not savoring the food enough, but part of me thinks food is for sustenance purposes only. I should also note I always have a very light breakfast and lunch and tend to go HAM on dinner.
>>
File: 1380697092809.jpg (42 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
1380697092809.jpg
42 KB, 479x720
>>7094220
>part of me thinks food is for sustenance purposes only
>>
>I've noticed I eat very fast, especially when I'm eating out and even more so when I'm by myself.

this is because you can't talk and eat at the same time you raging fucking autist. you don't have anything to do by yourself when you're eating out so you focus on the food and eat it.
>>
>>7094224
>>7094228

Thank you gentlemen, but this is a bully free thread.
>>
I hope you have an extremely healthy diet if you eat for sustenance only.
>>
try conciously trying to eat your food slower
i've found food is just better when you go slow, you really savor and appreciate it, plus you'll feel full faster
>>
>>7094275
this, chewing each bite 30 times helps
>>
I take my sweet ass time, even at the office
>>
My food's usually cold as fuck by the time I finish, so I guess I'm good. I'm usually the last to finish my meal when I'm out in groups.
>>
>>7094220
>go HAM

stop this
>>
>>7094289
No, that's incredibly gross. Maybe about 10 times, depending on what you've taken a bite of.
>>
>>7094265
Yeah... maybe for cavemen. When cooking became something people dedicate their lives to as a profession, or even just a hobbyist skill, it stopped being about "sustenance only". At least for those people. As for you not taking a moment to actually enjoy your food, well that is just dumb. And you need to chew your food better if you want more benefit from things that otherwise don't break down easily.

Also, food often falls into an art classification, and as a photographer for an art magazine, I've shot food a lot of times. The plating, the shot composition, etc had nothing to do with sustenance. But that may not be a great point for that.

Anyway...

>for sustenance purposes only
>burger and fries at a bar

Bruh.
>>
If I'm really hungry, I shovel my food in my face like a fat piece of shit.

I eat slow and normal if I'm just hungry.
>>
>>7094220
I inhale nearly all my food, I also breathe in when I take a bite and sometimes choke a bit. I don't know to slow down ;_;
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.