[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One day somebody is going to make a sauce out of these and bottle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: green_pepper.jpg (36 KB, 674x400) Image search: [Google]
green_pepper.jpg
36 KB, 674x400
One day somebody is going to make a sauce out of these and bottle it and get $$$.

You heard it here first.
>>
>>7093554
They won't get paid with some fat ass check, they'll merely get to keep their job.
>>
File: 1448060374534-1602865380.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
1448060374534-1602865380.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
I actually have a bunch(60) of preserves using green and red peppers, along with onions and eggplants. They are all grilled on an open fire, outer skin removed, mashed then slow cooked and spices and herbs added.

It is delicious on baguette, as a dipping sauce or as that extra kick in soups.
>>
Applesauce already exists.
>>
>>7093673

Of course it was necessary to get your hand in the shot, right?
>>
>>7093693
well, otherwise she would've had to type "femanon here"
>>
>>7093673
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>7093586
That's very pretty.
I'm doing something similar but with jalepenos, though it's nowhere near as paint-green as that. I really wish it was though. That looks awesome.
>>
They already do
>>
>>7093673
Hello, Miss :)
I couldn't help guess your gender by the femininity of those soft hands. Don't fret how other people are treating you, there's still a lot of good guys out there. Me included.

If you'd like to drop some contact details, I'd be more than happy to forward you some personal cooking recipes and maybe you could give some back. And I guess we'll see where it goes from there, huh? :)

Anyway, I dropped you an email, look forward to speaking to you, ma'am.

([email protected])
>>
>>7093783
ebin
>>
>>7093783
Missing tipped fedora.
8/10
>>
>>7093554
They already do.
>>
>>7093693
>>7093729
>>7093783
>>/b/
>>
>>7093673

Fairest maiden, the boys in your life just don't appreciate you and your chef skills like I would. I'm a nice guy who admires and respects women for the princesses they are. >>7093673

Fairest maiden, the boys in your life just don't appreciate you and your chef skills like I would. I'm a nice guy who admires and respects women. I would never lie to get into your pants, for example.

I've been training at a Michelin starred restaurant, and I'd love to show you what I've learned. Maybe I could cook dinner for you?>>7093673

Fairest maiden, the boys in your life just don't appreciate you and your chef skills like I would. I'm a nice guy who admires and respects women for the princesses they are. Unlike lesser men, I would never lie to get into your pants, for example.

I've been training at a Michelin starred restaurant, and I'd love to show you what I've learned. Maybe I could cook dinner for you?

I've been training at a Michelin starred restaurant. I don't think cooking is below men, and this knight would love to show you what he's learned. Maybe I could cook dinner for you?
>>
>>7093783

if you just want to bang real dirty like first and then complain to georgebell442 about what a jerk I am, then contact me first
>>
>>7093673
nasty looking hand,
>>
File: frank-costanza.jpg (30 KB, 420x268) Image search: [Google]
frank-costanza.jpg
30 KB, 420x268
>>7093673
Sell me a jar on eBay plox. And don't jew me out in shipping like they do on reverb
>>
>>7093673
That sounds good. Mashed by hand? I have a vitamix that would likely be less work.

Why slow cook them after grilling them? Did they not cook all the way through on the grill or does it affect taste?

Lastly: did you peel the skin off AFTER grilling them, did I read that right?
>>
>>7094266
No, I have a food processor that minces everything veey finely.

I grill them individually, so slow cooking them with herbs and spices helps them acquire some flavour from spices and mixes the vegetable flavours together. And yes to extent it ensures everything is cooked through especially the middle of the eggplants.

Yes, after being grilled I wait until they cool off then I peel them. To be honest peeling peppers is just a pain before grilling them, so I do it after when they easily come apart.
Grilling peeled eggplants over an open grill flame is a bad idea since the outsides will get burned, so leaving the skin on acts as a protective layer.
>>
A little too spicy for most peoples tastes desu
>>
>>7093673
Sounds good
>>
ITT: Herp derp what is Ajvar
>>
>>7093673
>btw i'm a gril
fuck off
>>
>>7093554

Who the fuck even likes green bell peppers? They literally taste like nothing, just bitter water.
>>
Green peppers give me the worst heart burn. Even when something is just cooked with it and I don't even eat the thing itself my chest just starts fucking up.

Fuck you green pepper.
>>
>>7093817
People are calling me out on being a dumb whore, better
>>>/b/
>>
>>7093693
Ever notice grills pad their sentences with the words "like" and "actually"? Yet there is never any proper need for it as if differentiating similes and metaphors, or theoretical and actual assertions. I find that annoying as fuck.

Anon: did you know the $ menu at McDs is going away?
Anon the: actually, I just read about that on 4chins.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.