[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Instant Noodles General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 91Po1lrLG+L._SX425_.jpg (34 KB, 425x316) Image search: [Google]
91Po1lrLG+L._SX425_.jpg
34 KB, 425x316
What's your favourite brand of weeb chow, /ck/?
>>
File: 81bF9QmUZaL._SL1500_[1].jpg (248 KB, 1292x1500) Image search: [Google]
81bF9QmUZaL._SL1500_[1].jpg
248 KB, 1292x1500
God tier
>>
>>7093147
This. The extra money is so worth it.
>>
>>7093106
the spicy one is so much better.
>>
File: slide_321384_3015740_free.jpg (194 KB, 1200x923) Image search: [Google]
slide_321384_3015740_free.jpg
194 KB, 1200x923
>>7093106
I always only have chicken flavour, because theres no other place around me, that I know of, that sells different kinds of ramen, so I'm stuck with the OG.
Does anyone else add anything else to their ramen? I can only eat it now if I soft boil an egg and mix it in, and mix in just a couple drops of soy sauce. Shits cash money. I'd like to find more shit to add to it.
>>
>>7093634
have you tried eggdrop style? it works pretty well with beef

also sesame seed oil.
>>
>>7093106
Theres a general for this on /jp/

Nissin is best tho
>>
who /nobroth/ here?
>>
>>7093634
add literally anything, canned or frozen or fresh vegetables, leftovers, sausage or hotdogs, canned chicken, canned tuna, garlic, vinegar, pumpkin puree, molasses. anything.

my last pot of ramen: bout half a cup of frozen turnip greens, bout half a cup of broccoli, leftover shredded chicken from buffalo wings. lots of garlic powder. added an egg right before i turned off the heat. had some vinegar ready in the bowl i ate from.

sometimes i chunk up some cheese and throw it into the bowl before i pour the soup over it if i'm feeling really gross.
>>
>>7093106
Had these once, they were very nice. Way too expensive, though, costs as much as three packages of regular nissin-noodles (which actually contains more noodles, I think).

I'd have to say the regular nissin noodles. I can only get a few flavours cheap here, so I usually get just beef and chicken (both have the oil/extra package, and broth).

>>7093667
The nissin noodles I buy (regular ones, I guess?) are meant to have some, but I usually only pour enough on to soak into the noodles. I'd prefer no broth, but most of the time I prefer if some runs off so that I can leave most of the salt in the broth (I add some extra broth of the corresponding kind, as well as cayenne pepper, before cooking - the rest afterwards).
>>
File: IMG_2713.jpg (904 KB, 4918x3279) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2713.jpg
904 KB, 4918x3279
>>7093653
I haven't, actually. I might go try that shit right now since I'm craving some.

>>7093674
And holy fuck that sounds good. I don't have much, but I'll look around for some leftover shit or something. Is cheese... actually good in Ramen?
>>
>>7093674
What kind of spices can I mix into some ramen? I'm gonna try some garlic powder.
>>
>>7093106
>>7093147
these two are 10/10
nothing else will do. good taste OP
quick tip: make it looke like the Migorent picture for maximum flavor town
>>
>>7093706
Cayenne pepper.
>>
>>7093706
I had fun putting in curry powder and a little turmeric
>>
>>7093704
i mean it's really fucking delicious but it's just terrible

when you fish one of those cubes up it's gooey and seasoned and delicious and has collected some other food bits. if you like cheese you'll love it.

>>7093706
i've been trying to gauge what to put in there by smelling things so i'll lump together the stuff that smells really fresh and herby (oregano/marjoram/basil). curry powder is also a good option, yeah. i have a couple of spice mixes so sometimes i use those. anon recommended goya's coriander and annatto mix which is super tasty, full of msg, and turns your soup orange.

i also got into a phase when i was mixing heavy cream and masa corn flour and adding it to my ramen. that + diced up raw bacon + an egg = breakfast.

and sometimes i do a little powdered gelatin to cheat and get a more silky fatty broth feel.

i am an awful human being
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.