[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: IMAG0140.jpg (2 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0140.jpg
2 MB, 2688x1520
I'm hungry and I have no idea what to cook. I barely have any ingredients but maybe you guys can help me figure something out.

No pasta. Had that for a week now.
No buying anything I have no money.

Picture is what I have. I also have milk onions two potatoes.. Ask me if I have anything else if you have ideas
>>
File: IMAG0141.jpg (2 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0141.jpg
2 MB, 1520x2688
Fridge content
>>
>>7090361
Do you have rice? If so, rice and beans. Done.
>>
File: IMAG0142.jpg (2 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0142.jpg
2 MB, 2688x1520
Some spices
>>
>>7090374
No rice :( I really should get some but every time I try to cook them I fuck them up and too poor for rice cooker
>>
Mix the refrigerated can of kidney beans with mayo, milk onions, and sriracha.

Alternatively, boil the potatoes and egg, make potato salad.
>>
>>7090390
Rice cookers are like $20 when they're on sale...

Anyway, it sounds like you have everything you'd need to make some samosas... so why not do that?
>>
>>7090395

What if I boil the potatoes, the egg and mix in the beans, a bit of mayo, a bit of sriracha and some spices?
>>
>>7090401

What are samosas
>>
Roll your eggs in the breadcrumbs and fry those up in some oil. Toast the bread and put mess between 2 slices.
>>
>>7090361
Make a cottage pie with beans instead of meat.
>>
>>7090370
>>7090361

dude that's a lot

I'm in the same boat, but have a lot less available.

couple of options here:

lentils soup w/ garlic
tomato soup w/ garlic and chickpeas
(a friend of mine showed me a recipe for "african tomato soup" with chickpeas, garlic. taste pretty mediocre but you can spice it up with peanuts or coconut fat/milk)

white flour and water is enough to make flatbread/tortillas.

make some tortillas, mix garlic, beans and tomato sauce in a pan, clean the pan out, combine the (what I think is) mozarella in your fridge, the tomato mixture and the salad and you have something resembling a burrito.

>Mix the refrigerated can of kidney beans with mayo, milk onions, and sriracha.

pretty close to vimiting right now

>>7090408

use google ffs

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/potatoandpeasamosas_86618

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/potatoandpeasamosas_86618

those are pretty o.k.
>>
>>7090361
Okay...

>Chicken boullion
>beans
>lentils
>garlic
>optionally onions
>optionally potatoes
>optionally some of the mystery meat in fridge
>spices

Make a soup of that, it's easy to make enough for two dinners, and it can be frozen easily s well

>milk
>mystery meat
>egg (if it's still raw)
>bread crumbs

boom! breaded mystery meat... could be served with salad + hummus or potato + a sauce based on a chicken boullion cube

>beans
>tomato sauce
>spices
>optionally potato
>optionally garlic

easy, quick dinner there

>>7090402
also a good idea

Should keep you going for a little while...

but yeah, it sucks when there's too much month at the end of the money :)

BTW, rice... rice cookers are cheap when on sale, but there might also be the option of rice in those small cooking baggies, they're real easy and impossible to fuck up... get water to a boil, follow instructions on package
>>
Hey thanks for the replies everyone. I have no meat btw, that "mystery meat" is old, probably expired 3 slices of mortadella.

Also I don't have any cheese at all that's margarine.
>>
Potato soup OP.
>>
gay
>>
>>7090524
1 cup of rice
2 cups of boiling water

rice is done, so hard.
>>
>>7090361
I'll buy you pizza
>>
>>7091966
Email me
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.