[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i can't put on weight at all, what are some foods that are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: clever lil guy.jpg (70 KB, 608x415) Image search: [Google]
clever lil guy.jpg
70 KB, 608x415
i can't put on weight at all, what are some foods that are both calorie dense and provide little satiety?

hard mode: no cakes, no fast food
>>
any starch

bread rice pasta potato
>>
File: skol.jpg (330 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
skol.jpg
330 KB, 1024x768
>>
>problem solved
peanut butter
adding butter to rice
avocados
eating fattier cuts of meat
>>
soft drinks

chocolate bars
>>
>>7090073

Olive oil, whoke milk, peanutbutter, whole grain bread, avocado, chicken thighs, etc.

You just need to eat MORE. Quit being a baby.
>>
also fucking nutella
>>
File: twice baked potatoes.jpg (302 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
twice baked potatoes.jpg
302 KB, 1600x1600
Loaded twice baked potatoes. Gotta get that butter, sour cream, cheese, bacon, and chives all in one dish. Slap it on the plate next to a fat steak med rare, topped with mushrooms and onions.
>>
>>7090116
im trying
>>
>>7090073
>i can't put on weight at all
Have you tried not being a little bitch?
Just eat 3 meals a day with snacks in between meals.

Inb4 boohoo no appetite I cant finish my dinner
>>
>>7090139
i forget to eat most of the time, too

why are you so hostile
>>
>>7090148
You're on a hostile website. Gotta learn to either ignore it or join in.
>>
>>7090173
im aware of this

it just seems unwarranted in this case
>>
>>7090139

are you obese by any chance? why are you so fucking pissed? lmao

>>7090073

try incorporating a lot of cream and butter into meals you normally wouldn't. that's how I (unvoluntarily) put on more weight. just tastes so god damn fucking good.
>>
>>7090148
Fucking hell fire.

1) open with an unpopular opinion guaranteed to provoke an emotional response
2) state that an emotional response is unwarranted

Troll 101
>>
>>7090208
what

>open with an unpopular opinion guaranteed to provoke an emotional response
where? are you okay?
>>
>>7090073
>>7090189

Fettuccine Alfredo with chicken, shrimp and vegies (sundried tomatoes, peppers, onions, mushrooms) and garlic bread on the side. Make sure that bread is buttered as fuck. Use a whole stick between the sauce and the bread.
>>
>>7090073
Fat: 1 gram = 9 calories
Protein: 1 gram = 4 calories
Carbohydrates: 1 gram = 4 calories

So from a technical standpoint, if there are fats you find easy to eat consider adding more of those.

Cheese, gravy, sour cream, yogurt, not holding back on frying everything you would enjoy fried, cereals process well for most people and are loaded with carbs.

Another way to sneak in carbs is with sauces, adding teriyaki, BBQ, sweet and sour, hoisin sauce etc can easily add 120-200 cal too whatever you're eating... So find a couple sauces that you really like.
>>
If money is no object, have you taken a look at those hippy smoothie drinks? They're less volume than soda but over twice the calories per bottle. Three of those things a day would add over 1000 calories to your diet, plus they have vitamins and shit to go with all that sugar.
>>
Eat plenty of carbohydrates. Potatoes, bread, rice. Make sure you get plenty protein which builds muscle. Exercise more and eat more. You will build muscle and put on weight if you eat more calories than you are burning, Try to eat 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day.
>>
File: 1438923190945.gif (3 MB, 412x395) Image search: [Google]
1438923190945.gif
3 MB, 412x395
>>7090124
Yo do you have a recipe for those loaded twice baked potatoes?
>>
>>7090226
>So from a technical standpoint, if there are fats you find easy to eat consider adding more of those.

PB&nutella or PB&fluff sandwhiches on white bread. Not filling at all, quick to eat, and calorie dense.
>>
>>7090179
>i-i-i-it's un-un-unwa-wa-rranted

Oh boo hoo you fucking little whiney faggot bitch
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.