[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: we make cheese dips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: MG_8557.jpg (123 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
MG_8557.jpg
123 KB, 600x400
ITT: we make cheese dips
>>
>>7089512
okay, shoot
>>
well if you are pretty lazy and dont want to put a lot of effort in for a group of people you could just mix rotel with velveeta
>>
File: beer cheese.jpg (186 KB, 720x372) Image search: [Google]
beer cheese.jpg
186 KB, 720x372
Spicy beer cheese is the best cheese dip.
>>
>>7089564
I bet you're the type of guy who thinks beer batter is better than normal batter too

pleb
>>
>>7089568
On onion rings it is.
>>
>>7089564
Cream cheese, pepperjack cheese, and whatever beer I have on hand makes a half decent dip.
>>
>>7089512
Processed cheese slices are so weird that they actually can be melted and used as cheese sauce for nachos
>>
>>7089568

Are you stupid, or do you just not have functioning taste buds?
>>
>>7089512
universal cheese dip recipe:

shredded cheese + evaporated milk + a little bit of corn starch

add whatever

notes:
1. if you use pre-shredded bag cheese it'll probably come out gross bc bag cheese has additional stuff added to keep it from clumping together, and that'll fuck up your dip

2. if you use processed cheese you might not need the milk or starch bc processed cheese already has added emulsifiers

3. if you need to reheat your cheese dip you will probably have to add a little extra water when you reheat it
>>
>>7089512
cheese of your choosing
milk
sodium citrate

cheese sauce
>>
>we depressed chili dip now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKxhI4I5kq8
>>
>>7089512
So how anyone have any decent cheese dip recipes? And I'm not talking about Velveeta and rotel
>>
>>7091699
Tiny bit of salt

Tiny pit of pepper

1 part manchego

1 part blue cheese

1 part cheddar

2 parts mozarella

Olive oil

2 parts sour cream

Tad bit of water

Heat it up in a pot

Make sure it's low heat

Stir it

Add specifically in that order

And most definitely

Look that shit up yourself and stop being lazy
>>
http://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1013352-queso-fundido-with-chorizo-jalapeno-and-cilantro
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.