[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey cu/ck/s, I'm hosting 12-16 people over and half of them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Hey cu/ck/s, I'm hosting 12-16 people over and half of them are sloots from my master's program.

What two dishes should I make to impress them enough to engage in a reverse gangbang with me right then and there?

My budget is ~100-150 and I have a slowcooker and a full kitchen.
>>
lasagna nigger

of if you're a cheap fuck a taco bar
>>
>>7089228
I did a taco-bar last time. Was alright. Don't know how to make lasagna desu, and it's a bit heavy - the girls are fit.

I want to blow 'em away this time, yknow.

I was thinking these two for the salads:
http://www.budgetbytes.com/2015/10/pasta-salad-with-sausage-and-arugula/
http://www.budgetbytes.com/2015/08/simple-tomato-cucumber-salad/
>>
>>7089224
>slowcooker

salsa chicken
>>
File: Cosby copy.jpg (57 KB, 401x270) Image search: [Google]
Cosby copy.jpg
57 KB, 401x270
>>7089231

>what should I make /ck/?
>oh wait lol here are two things I was already gong to make
>>
>>7089241
The salads bruv, I'm here for advice for the main two dishes before I give them the ol' hot cosby
>>
>>7089240
Had it recently, not a fan desu - too plain.

(some dickhead on reddit told me to pour in rice for the last hour or so. the rice cooked but the entire salsa sauce turned into some sorta thick paste - I was most embarrassed)
>>
bump, need advice pls
>>
>cedar plank salmon
>mesquite grilled chicken breast
>>
>>7089693
>cedar plank salmon
not everybody will eat salmon (also, expensive no?)
>mesquite grilled chicken breast
I don't have a grill
>>
File: shrimp-creole-2.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
shrimp-creole-2.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Shrimp creole. Spicy, delicious, not too heavy. Garlic bread on the side. Bitches love garlic bread. White wine to drink.
>>
>>7089224
>engage in a reverse gangbang with me right then and there?

Salads and crepes. Make some salad with eighteen types of dressing and frizzed carrot shavings, et cetera. Seal the deal with dessert crepes served with some kind of berry sauce.
>>
>>7089721

Eighteen types of LETTUCE not dressing.

And that white wine? Make it a good one.
>>
>>7089224
Finger foods

Meatball, mozz chez cube and basil leaf kebab

Chix Satay

Veggie tray and dip

Something sweet like small baklava bites.

Eating this way allows people freedom of movement to mingle.
>>
>>7089777
Would you have any recipes to suggest?
>>
>>7089231
if you make the tomato one throw fresh basil in there
>>
oysters

it's just science
>>
Use the slow cooker for a soup. Serve a variety of breads, cheese, fruit, and wine to go with the soup
>>
>>7090957
What's a good, hearty, unusual soup?
>>
>>7091826
If it's warm where you are, try a vichyssoise. If you want something a little more seasonally appropriate, try a roased butternut squash. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlRqh21CfHI
>>
>>7089231
>don't know how to make lasagna
>>
>>7092260
just being honest man.

>>7091856
I'm in England (but from North America).

This is a long shot but last christmas at a friend's christmas dinner (she's a great cook) she had an orange coloured 'african' soup we ate with dried, hard bread. It was delicious. Would love to make that.

Right now I'm leaning toward either this:
http://damndelicious.net/2013/11/02/slow-cooker-crockpot-honey-sesame-chicken/

or

http://www.rockrecipes.com/dijon-chicken-linguine-with-crimini-mushrooms-and-toasted-almonds/ without the linguine and with some sorta bread thing

thoughts?

Gonna go grocery shopping in like an hour.
>>
>>7091856
>>7092318

holy shit, it was actually butternut squash soup with some african twist iirc
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.