[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are all other burger chains so intimidated by Whataburger?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: BexvDASCIAATZSL.jpg (29 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
BexvDASCIAATZSL.jpg
29 KB, 600x399
Why are all other burger chains so intimidated by Whataburger?
>>
Because Whataburger is delightful as fuck
>>
The Monterey melt is excellent, it tastes like a philly cheesesteaks/hamburger hybrid
>>
what kind of sandwich is that?
>>
>>7088462
Looks like a Monterey melt on toast instead of a hamburger bun.
>>
>people still don't realize you can order the honey bbq chicken strip sandwich and ask them to substitute the bbq for their honey butter sauce
>>
>>7088462
>burger
>sandwich
fuck off faggot
>>
I get a Whata Jr. with mustard. It has my preferred ratio of toppings to meat.
>>
>>7088532
People realize, they just aren't fat fucks
>>
>>7088802
>sliced bread loaf
>burger
How about you fuck off?
>>
Their whole pickled jalapenos are godly
>>
File: whataburger patty melt.jpg (54 KB, 590x443) Image search: [Google]
whataburger patty melt.jpg
54 KB, 590x443
>>7088462
>>7088802
>>7088821
Since we're fighting and I shouldn't make a new thread, is a patty melt a burger or a sandwich?
>>
>>7088828
I think the beef patty makes it a burger. The grilled and fried whatachicken is considered a sandwich because of the chicken.
>>
Literally nobody gives a shit about Texas, OP.
>>
>>7088828
The toast is simply an alternative to a bunch. It is still a hamburger.

All hamburgers are sandwiches. Not all sandwiches are hamburgers.

All squares are rectangles. Not all rectangles are squares.
>>
>>7088846
Just like how all OPs are faggots, but not all faggots are OPs.
>>
>>7088802
>>7088821

hi new fags

upvote my posts
>>
>>7088425
what source are you citing?
>>
What makes you think that the other burger chains are intimidated by Whataburger? You can't even get it in the important parts of the country yet.
>>
>>7088833
So there is a specific definition of what filling makes a sandwich, and this is bases entirely on your local vernacular? By that token, I suppose a grilled cheese sandwich isn't a sandwich.
>>
>>7088846
Are open faced sandwiches really a sandwich? or is it a pizza?
>>
>>7088858
I only really hold the belief that beef patty solo or with other fixings = burger, anything other than beef patty between bread = sandwich.
>>
>>7088425

Because the triple Whataburger w/cheese was sent by God.
>>
When I eat inside Whataburger, I always refill my soda cup all the way to the top and then walk out.

I steal fist fulls of napkins, black pepper, and ketchup packets too.
>>
File: happy birthday.png (22 KB, 217x225) Image search: [Google]
happy birthday.png
22 KB, 217x225
I'm intimidated at Whataburger. First of all, I like their food better than anyone else. I don't live near one so I have to drive 30 minutes several times a week to eat it. Since it's such a far drive I often choose to eat inside the restaurant (I've tried eating in my car in the parking lot, thats a whole different story). Most fast food places will give you a number and when the food is ready they call the number and you go to the counter and grab the food without having to talk to anybody, but not Whataburger. They give you a number sign to set up on your table, just like Chik Fil A (whom I've given up on at this point). Not only do they bring the food to my table but they try to make small talk because I come in so often and call me the fake name I gave them. They used to bring out an entire tray of napkins and various ketchups and dipping sauces for me to choose which I liked best (I wish they just left it in the open for me to get them myself!). But since they all know me they know which sauces I want and bring out the exact number of ketchups and napkins on a tray along with my two packets of salt. The first time I made up a fake name and an in depth backstory how I was a travelling minister just stopping by, thats why I was eating alone. But they all remember me now and I keep having to add to my alter-ego every two days, I've made up so many stories it's all I can think about on the drive there is keeping my story straight. The first time I gave the server a $5 tip so she would leave me alone with my food but that was a big mistake, biiiiiigg mistake. Now they are all super fake nice and accommodating because I have to leave them a $5 tip every time somebody comes to my table to check on me. I can't even afford that because I'm currently between jobs but they won't leave me alone and somebody asked when my birthday was and I told them it was in December and promised I'd come in because they were going to have a cake waiting for me. My birthday is in May.TBC
>>
>>7088928
I know who you are. Im telling the whole crew about your lies.

You should find a new Whataburger.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.