[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tl;dr my sous chef is an asshole, what do? Some context - I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Picture of me 76.png (326 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Picture of me 76.png
326 KB, 480x480
tl;dr my sous chef is an asshole, what do?

Some context - I'm a part time line cook in a university kitchen. It's unionized, and he's one of those old fogies who's worked there all his life and therefore can do no wrong.

Anyways he just constantly rides my ass and looks for reasons to either write me up or blame me for his shortcomings. I try to be cordial and just do my job but this guy's ego is crazy.

Today he made me leave my station where I cook short-order stir fry for people, to clean up one those huge catering kettles that he burnt the fuck out of. When management came to bitch at me he jumped on me and said I shouldn't have left my station if I didn't want to get written up. Just super petty shit like that, y'know?

This guys old enough to be my dad man, christ. I'm still on my 3 month probation, but once that's over should I talk to management or the exec or something?
>>
bake his cock
>>
deep fry his cock
>>
>>7088403
cut dick off, sous vide it, then season lightly and give it to him
>>
sous-vide his cock
>>
>>7088403
suck his dick and proceed to have sex with him
>>
>>7088403
>just constantly rides my ass
>try to be cordial and just do my job

Just wait for your probation to end then tell management...if the situation worsens just go and tell management
>>
>>7088430

>rides your ass

use your boipussy to satisfy his cock
>>
>Line cook does shit
>call him out on it
>Acts like a little pussyboi
>tfw I fuck his gf and fill'er up with my fine semen
>>
File: 1420596294213.jpg (67 KB, 504x504) Image search: [Google]
1420596294213.jpg
67 KB, 504x504
>>7088403
>union

Document, document, document. Document each incident, time it happened and any witnesses. If management comes to talk to you about anything, invoke your Weingarten Rights.

http://www.ufcw.org/resources/stewards/weingarten-rights/
>>
>>7088403
Stop sucking at your job.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.