[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First attempt at an omelet with green capsicum, /ck/. Forgot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: IMAG0039.jpg (2 MB, 2368x4208) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0039.jpg
2 MB, 2368x4208
First attempt at an omelet with green capsicum, /ck/. Forgot salt, it was edible.
>>
File: IMAG0040.jpg (2 MB, 2368x4208) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0040.jpg
2 MB, 2368x4208
>crack first egg
>double yolk
>crack second
>single
>crack third
>double yolk again

Greased the pan with butter, what heat should I have the pan on?
>>
File: IMAG0041.jpg (2 MB, 2368x4208) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0041.jpg
2 MB, 2368x4208
I see clips on youtube of people making simple awesome omelets, it's just practice I guess
>>
File: IMAG0044.jpg (2 MB, 2368x4208) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0044.jpg
2 MB, 2368x4208
Looks like no one cares ;_;
>>
>>7088163
why can't you just call it a green pepper like a normal person?
>>
Ohh I like it anon! you should have waited for it to get hotter and used a better offset spatula to flip it. It also gets folded when putting on the plate.

so when you are leaning the pan to a "pouring" motion you are to flip it to the shape you end with but I like your first attempt!

Also beat your eggs till they are foamy and really loose next time.
>>
>>7088202
I like your omelet, friend. And I like you. :)
>>
>>7088294
Bell pepper is more specific. Pepper could mean anything.
>>
>>7088202
>>7088202
slow board but we like your OC

>>7088192

get your pan crackling hot, it should be able to skitter water.

cook the veggies in the hot pan moving at all times

add plenty of butter

whip the eggs in a bowl

add the eggs to the veg or put the eggs in first, then the filling, then fold the

>omelet du fromage

then finish the omelette

finally watch this video over and over and over and over again until you have mastered this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s10etP1p2bU
>>
>>7088294
We don't call them green peppers down under m80
>>
>>7088163

Looks too bland. Put some tomato or cheese in that sucker
>>
>>7088338
>cheese

I am trying to keep it healthy, I know a bit of cheese won't kill me though.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.