[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
soda thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
soda thread

meme sodas encouraged
>>
Tamarind Jarritos is the best soda.
>>
>>7085826
The tamarind is meh af. Their lime is awesome
>>
>>7085727
Had it once, wish I could find it more easily. Anyone know where I can cop this in Chicago?
>>
>>7085849
allow more mexicans in your country and youll get some.
>>
>>7085727
Cane sugar ginger ale and root beer master race.
Cane sugar coca-cola okay.
Generic coca-cola drinkers gtfo
Anyone who
>drinks any more than 16 oz of soda at a time, especially around others
>has a soda a day
>has a soda with every dinner
>drinks soda with breakfast
>has soda for any reason other than for a rare treat
leave the planet or gas yourself immediately.
>>
>>7087688
No
>>
>tfw will never have a chance to drink moxie
>>
>>7087692
No what?
>>
>>7085849
They sell it at Hyde Park Produce.
>>
>>7087688
This. Soda isn't a "refreshing beverage", it's basically a dessert.
>>
>memeX

I hope you faggots from /s4s/ get cancer. Not 4chan cancer. Actual cancer. The one that makes your body betray you.
>>
>>7087695
My grandpa, who is 83 years old, just discovered Amazon and the first thing he bought was a 6 pack of Moxie.
>>
>>7085849
You kidding? I asked for it at Mariano's and they had it in two weeks.
>>
File: 3477374004_3d38b3a02c_b[1].jpg (317 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
3477374004_3d38b3a02c_b[1].jpg
317 KB, 1024x576
>>
>>7087745
>believing your body and mind are separate entities
Lol this nigga
>>
>>7087695
Go on vacation in the southern Appalachian mountains. You'll find your moxie. It's pretty good for breakfast when you're just about to hike a well weathered mountain full of American rainforest.

It's a thing. Google it.
>>
What do you get when you come across one of these touch screen ones where you can add any flavor to any soda?
>>
>>7087767

I usually don't get anything.

That machine is a shame to the art of drink crafting.
>>
>>7087767
VANILLA. GINGERALE. I go to 5 guys and just order a huge soda to carry home and drink on all day.
>>
>>7087767
I don't get anything out of them, I don't like the way the stuff tastes. its mixed with powders not syrups, has a weird chalky quality.

it was especially disappointing because I loved coke lime, and its not even the same thing if you use that machine
>>
>>7087755
Got a bottle at menards today
>tfw saved big money
>>
>>7087767
the minute maid lemonade with peach flavoring is so tasty
>>
>>7087729
UChicago?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.