[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Diet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1446495087634s.jpg (3 KB, 125x97) Image search: [Google]
1446495087634s.jpg
3 KB, 125x97
I have questions regarding a diet that can lower the levels of, or slow down the production of oxytocin in the body.

If I have the wrong thread, just let me know and I'll fuck off asap.

-Thanks in advance
>>
Castrate yourself.
>>
>>7085009
Knorr Stock Pot contains the chemicals to do exactly that. You should try it.
>>
you can't stop your child from growing up

let them live
>>
>>7085024
It's for myself.
That response alarmed a bit, though.
>>
>>7085032
why do you want to stop being horny?
>>
>>7085035
This will be a side-effect?
I feel like sexual desire is hindering me more than usual.
>>
>>7085032
it was either that or your husband got fat and ugly and you don't him to touch you.

>>7085035
>>
>>7085048
hindering?

you're attracted to your boss?
i don't mean to pry but i'm curious.
>>
>>7085049
My wife does not give me problems much.
I can keep distance from her if I really need it.
>>7085054
All's well. Co-workers mostly. I kind of need my job as well as my mind focused on it.
>>
File: index.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>7085060
your solution seems pretty extreme, but ok. sorry i can't help you.
>>
>>7085071
You have an alternative?
>>
>>7085076
Maybe try focussing on your work and getting the job done and stop staring at the women in your workplace?
>>
You're either a creep or a 12 yo getting boners in class because your teacher is hot.
>>
>>7085094
Nothing says I can't follow that advice, thank you.
>>7085097
You got me.
I am a twelve year old creep.
>>
>>7085020
I use that to boil my noodles, just like the Master chef told me to
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.