[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
todays haul
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: IMAG0751.jpg (1 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0751.jpg
1 MB, 2688x1520
Gonna make a thanksgiving theme dinner for my American gf. Should I deep fry the legs?
>>
>>7084536
you should make an entire turkey
>>
>>7084536
>australian master race
>amerifat gf
you dun goofed son.
>>
>>7084536
You didn't get any sweet potatoes. You have to have sweet potatoes.
>>
Don't deep fry, unless she is into that. Just roast them like normal.
>>
>>7084536
you might as well because like >>7084549 said, nothing there really looks very thanksgiving-y
you didn't get any of the typical thanksgiving food besides greenbeans

that's not even the right kind of pie, and even then you could at least make that from scratch
>>
>>7084549
dont see any cranberries or stuffing either
>>
File: IMAG0752.jpg (1 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0752.jpg
1 MB, 2688x1520
Got tendies for the gf, she had points saved up
>>
>>7084536
What are you going to use for your Thanksgiving themed dinner?
>>
>>7084568
Nice!
>>
>>7084536
WTF do you not know what thanksgiving is.
Whole turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, cranberry dressing, rolls, brocolli maybe, green beans, deviled eggs, and cobler or pie. it isn't a difficult meal. Avacadoes... wtf? asparagus??? mushrooms are okay i guess

sorry for being a dick, just gonna say, depending on what region she is from, DEVILED EGGS ARE A MUST
>>
>>7084632
>DEVILED EGGS ARE A MUST
nah
deviled eggs are shitty and should be banned from every party, potluck, or any dinner with multiple courses
>>
>>7084632
>it isn't a difficult meal

Dude, you listed like ten dishes.
>>
>>7084639
half of those dishes are just side dishes with like 1 ingredient
mashing skinned/boiled potatoes with salt and butter
baking sweet potatoes
baking/boiling carrots
steaming/boiling greenbeans
steaming/boiling brocolli

If you wanted them to taste amazing then yeah even more effort has to go into them
but honestly, making a thanksgiving meal isn't hard
>>
>>7084638
This desu senpai, pickled eggs on the other hand are delicious.
>>
>>7084650
except getting the turkey right is pretty difficult
My stoner uncle made the moistest, most amazing turkey ever

>>7084638
where are you from you heretical scum.
>>
>>7084774
>except getting the turkey right is pretty difficult
brine it and dont cook it too long. done.
>>
Seems like an appropriate thread to ask:

Part of my job involves running the social media pages for clients. A couple of them are in the US. What kind of shit do Americans post on Facebook on Thanksgiving day itself?
>>
>>7084792
what theyre thankful for, pictures of food, family, and football. and being sleepy from the turkey and all the leftovers they have. college kids will talk about being hungover because the day before is one of the biggest party days of the year
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.