[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Culinary Institute of America student, ask all questions!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
Culinary Institute of America student, ask all questions!
>>
Why doesn't she love me anymore?
>>
>>7084343
Because you order your steaks well done
>>
When you're boiling lasagna pasta, is my new boss actually flirting with me, or is she just really nice?
>>
>>7084343
Your bad cooking.
>>
Why do people assume that, given General Relvativity fails at the Quantum level, fails at the galactic level, and faile at the cosmological level, that the theory must still be right and we should look for "Dark Matter" and "Dark Energy" and String compactifications, instead of just saying "Maybe General Relativity isn't right, and merely approximates the correct solution like newtonian gravity approximated the correct solution before it

?
>>
>>7084354
Yes.
>>
>>7084354
really nice
>>
>>7084357
Well you see, it doesn't fail at a galactic level. Time and space are extremely relative no matter where in the universe you are. Imagine a spandex fabric tied at all corner around poles. Now imagine the fabric has white scares sewed into it. If you drop a heavy ball it will go to the center of the fabric and pull it down. The squares around the ball will increase in size because the fabric is being stretched, while the squares by the corners will stay the original size. Time has a lot to do with the space being distorted around it. So back to your original question, his theory is correct
>>
How can i make that wealthy Swiss diplomat's daughter fall in love with me?
>>
>>7084397
food and money
>>
How do you prepare your carbonara?
>>
>>7084483
So it taste good to me
>>
>>7084335
How much of your tuition was student loans? My sis is planning to go next year but is worried most about the guap.
>>
>>7084335
What is the curriculum like? Do you take classes like sauces 101 and shit?
>>
>>7084586
20k a year
>>7084593
first class is fundamentals which is 15 weeks long. You learn your sauces and stocks and basic meats and what cooking techniques. After that, classes are 3 weeks , and you learn the rest of everything for 2 years
>>
>>7084607
I don't have time for culinary school but i'd like to take some evening classes to learn up on some fundamentals. How do I tell a course is good and not some McCooking class?
>>
>>7084619
It's hard to tell if it's good or not, night school might be a good choice for you, just for a certificate. What you are looking for isn't in abundance and hard to accommodate. Youtube has great videos that can teach you a culinary grade education.
>>
>>7084630
Yes, my whole senior year of high school as a cook . full time.
>>
>>7084625
>Youtube has great videos that can teach you a culinary grade education.

Examples famille?
>>
>>7084697 I'm not a big fan of cold dishes, but french cheese that hasn't been pasteurized is pretty good.
>>7084703
Watch techniques and recipes
>>
>>7084703
Look up cooking with Ja/ck/
>>
>>7084727
>>7084966
Okay so no help at all thanks
>>
File: 1446860034355.png (539 KB, 499x626) Image search: [Google]
1446860034355.png
539 KB, 499x626
>>7084607
>20k a year

That really isn't too bad, especially considering where it's located.
>>
I literally started this exact same thread 2 years ago when I was a student there. if your life goes like mine did enjoy going to jail during your externship, going to rehab in delray beach, and then getting your life together learning to work in industry because CIA doesn't prepare you at all for the real thing. sorry swing your thread made me feel some type of way.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.