[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people eat raw meat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
Why do people eat raw meat?
>>
>>7084137
Because some meats taste better uncooked.
>>
>>7084137
Cuz is tastes gud
>>
I like the center of my beef to be rare because it has a nice flavor and texture.
>>
File: sushi.jpg (320 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
sushi.jpg
320 KB, 2000x1000
>>7084137

Why do people eat raw fish?
>>
>>7084137
because it tastes better than grey mass
>>
too lazy to build a fire and cook it
>>
>>7084249
I, too, am too lazy to build and cook fires
>>
>>7084137
If I catch a big fish, after gutting it, before I scale it, I will eat some slices of its liver, raw. It's delicious.

Maybe a bit of salt.
>>
>>7084256
The nips were white before they were invaded by the ancient Koreans.
>>
>>7084137
Personally I only like really good quality cuts rare, most of the time I go for medium. Kinda like I prefer milk in my coffee unless it's good coffee I guess.

It's really damn hard to cook a steak well and have it still taste like a steak. My grandmother can do it. She's got it in her head that anything but well is gonna give you food poisoning and no amount of convincing can change that, but damned she can do a well done steak that's actually edible.
>>
>>7084261
I'm not. I only eat my fire well done.
>>
>>7084137
why do people shit post?
>>
>>7084333
this,
y'all should be ashamed of yourselves to waste a steak by eating it any more done than medium. I now know than anyone who says a steak is raw has a shit opinion of food. you should all eat your steaks like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eHFhaocni0
>>
>>7084312
I'm with this guy, except I don't drink coffee. When I grab chuck eye steaks that are marked down to 3.50/lb they don't get the same treatment as a piece of strip or ribeye that I paid $7-9/lb for.
>>
>>7084137
Same reason OP eats dick.
>>
>>7084371
>ribeye of a dairy cow
I really want to try this now.
>>
>>7084137
i like how chewy it is and juicy

the flavor of cooked meat is different, too
>>
>>7084137
People don't do this
>>
>>7084533
I'm a person LEGALLY.
>>
Because rafe steak is so soft and tender and melts in your mouth. Have you ever tried Divine Bovine beef jerky? It just melts in your mouth right? Rare steak texture is a little like that.

Why do you like eating overcooked and chewy steaks?
>>
>>7085971
>anything other than raw is overcooked and chewy

/ck/ at its finest
>>
>>7085971
>Why do you like eating overcooked and chewy steaks?
That's why I add ketchup to make it more palatable
>>
>>7085971
But anon, meat doesn't melt unless you are in a 0% oxygen environment.
>>
>>7085971
You can cook steaks well done without being chewy. Has more to do with the cut though. I'd accidentally overcooked very good ribeyes trying to tell by feel on the grill. They weren't chewy. Hell they weren't even bad, just not the medium rare I wanted.
>>
>>7084284
Enjoy your parasites.
>>
>>7084371
>Magnus Nilsson

BORK BORK BORK
>>
File: iPeirKp.png (55 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
iPeirKp.png
55 KB, 625x626
>>7086149

2/10

got a little upset
>>
>>7084137
The purpose is to taste the quality of the meat. If your steak is a cheap cut then go ahead and grill the hell out of it.
>>
>>7084137
>not eating raw tuna

It's like you hate happiness.
>>
>>7084137
Because they're French.
>>
>>7084174
Because they wish they weren't white.
>>
>>7084137
Why do people eat raw vegetables?
>>
>>7084137
Because they are the dankest memers.
>>
Ever ate carpaccio or tartare ? Shit is mad tasty. Beef is good (and healthy) raw.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.