[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
for some reason I just remembered pic related, is this still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: BKStackers.jpg (36 KB, 433x250) Image search: [Google]
BKStackers.jpg
36 KB, 433x250
for some reason I just remembered pic related, is this still a thing? this is exactly what a fast food burger should be. cheap, filling, uncomplicated, unhealthy, and tasty. I'm getting so tired of them making all these fancy expensive meme burgers these days, it isn't worth the money and its obnoxious. I just want a simple stacker like these.
>>
File: chilicheeseburger.jpg (208 KB, 1440x640) Image search: [Google]
chilicheeseburger.jpg
208 KB, 1440x640
I always buy 20 euros worth of chili cheese burgers at BK, they're like 1.60 euro each

I eat a couple in my car on the way home and then just shitpost all day while eating burgers.

Can't really beat 420 calories for less than 2 euros.

They make great breakfast too, just microwave an egg, put that in the burger and microwave it again for 30 seconds.
>>
Don't go to BK often but I always get the Bacon Double Cheese.

I agree that meme food is literally awful
>>
File: alrightythen.jpg (13 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
alrightythen.jpg
13 KB, 450x253
>>7081910

>complains about meme food
>posts about how he wants le ebin meat stack with le bacon ftw XDD
>>
Burger King died the day they got rid of the stacker
>>
>>7081947
XL Bacon double cheese
>>
Why would they make an extra patty and slice of cheese a dollar when the whole burger itself is a dollar? Wouldn't you just get extra burgers instead? Are odd price ranges like this the reason I weigh 3 times what I should? These are crucial questions.
>>
>>7082546
I thought the same thing but its so cheap it never bothered me. A single is just insanely low priced but I'd get a double or triple anyway because its better. It's still a lot of meat for 3 bucks.
>>
>>7081910
I still love onion rings and zesty sauce. Years of the military has conditioned me into a BK loyalist.
>>
>>7082186
Truer words have never been spoken. I always bought the triple with rings and a root beer.

>>7082917
I always sub rings in place of fries. That zesty sauce is amazing.
>>
BK employee. When I eat lunch at work, order anything on the menu half off. We can make our own food before we clock out for break and order, so it's great being able to put anything in the kitchen on a burger.

Always have everything fresh if it's fries, onion rings or chicken.

If you get fish ask for it to be put back into the frying oil for like ten seconds. It just sits in a heating pan otherwise, and not a lot of people order fish. Or just ask for a fresh one altogether.

There's mozzarella cheese that we don't use for anything at my place. You can ask for it on stuff instead of american if your location has it.

Ordering the cheap sandwiches is the best way to get your fill, obviously. Don't bother getting a medium onion ring, because it's hardly any bigger than the small.

If you get the awful meme buffalo fries, ask for them to be dropped fresh or they will be terrible and stale.

You can put any sauce we have on any sandwich you want. Bigmac ripoff sauce, spicy sauce used for chicken, bbq, sriracha and other stuff depending on whatever we're selling at the time.

Since I've started working here I've had to take up exercising in order to maintain my weight. Eating at work a couple of times a week is killer, and I've always been skinny. It's just so cheap and filling though with half off.

I could get FOUR burgers if I wanted, for two bucks. I only ever get two rodeo chickens and some onion rings or something. Iced coffee usually too.
>>
>>7081910
I remember the midget commercials and the stacker sauce.

On a side note, does anyone on earth legitimately enjoy fast food iceberg lettuce? Fucking vile.
>>
>>7085002
I love pre-shredded ice berg lettuce.

>>7081910
And why would you buy anything other than multiple of the $1?
>>
>>7085002
Iceberg is meme lettuce, I usually use Romaine since it actually tastes good
>>
>>7081943
>microwave an egg

what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>7084996
so I can order the weekly changing meme burgers without that awful liquid smoke bbq sauce they seem to put on everything?
>>
File: 1417314769208.png (237 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1417314769208.png
237 KB, 480x480
>there will never be 1 dollar double cheeseburger wars at BK and McD's cause of beef prices.

Can it be 2009 again?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.