[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /ck/. So I'm in Tokyo, and just had a lot of money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: day 1.jpg (255 KB, 729x914) Image search: [Google]
day 1.jpg
255 KB, 729x914
Sup /ck/.

So I'm in Tokyo, and just had a lot of money taken from me. I only have ~700 yen to last me till the end of the month, and my fridge is far from stocked (today was supposed to be shopping day). As a result, I'm going to be making a lot of desperate dishes with whatever I can find.

I thought tonight's was pretty interesting, so just in case I discover a new recipe out of pure desperation, I'll be posting what I make here.

So tonight, I made a salad out of a cucumber and a tiny bit of cole slaw mix I found in the back of the fridge. I diced the cucumber and squeezed the tangerine over it for dressing, then put pepper and a tiny bit of salt. Overall, it tasted like it was made intentionally.

If anybody knows a good way for me to acquire ingredients in the interim, please let me know.
>>
make a venmo and tell me your info ill throw you 20 dollars bro
>>
>>7078907
I really appreciate the offer, but I'm not a regular on /ck/. I don't want to be taking advantage of you guys.
>>
Figure out when stores do clearance sales.
>70-90% off sales
>>
Buy 10 lbs of rice and cook that shit with whatever you have left in your fridge
>>
You're in, what I assume, a foreign country and only have the equivalent of 5-6 USD? How does that happen?
>>
>>7078906
dumpster diving behind supermarkets will get you all the food you need
>>
>>7078914
offer still stands
>>
>>7078923
I do still have some rice, thankfully.

>>7078928
I'm a college student. I've been transferring money from overseas, but it seems somebody else has access to that account as well. I will get a bit of scholarship money at the end of the month however, which is what I'm waiting for now.
>>
Admit it, you blew your money on something totally inane like pachinko or an hour at a soapland, you fuckwit.
Can't any other exchange students help you out? We were a pretty tight bunch in Osaka.
>>
>>7079181
>We were a pretty tight bunch in Osaka.

ugh, this ain't reddit, pal
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.