[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cookies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: malcom.png (328 KB, 838x475) Image search: [Google]
malcom.png
328 KB, 838x475
What kind of cookies does ck prefer to eat/bake?

Personally I love making samoas cookies.
>>
File: pretzal choco chip.jpg (201 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
pretzal choco chip.jpg
201 KB, 600x400
stick a pretzel into a chocolate chip cookie.
>>
File: RPBCO3.jpg (308 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
RPBCO3.jpg
308 KB, 1600x1200
>>
File: 0005385907066-500x500.jpg (28 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
0005385907066-500x500.jpg
28 KB, 500x500
>>7078655
Add peanut butter, coconut milk for dipping (or pic related), and Lucy's cookies are also MAGNIFICENT.
>>
Fucking animal crackers. I don't know why they are so good.
>>
soft
>>
>>7078633
Ginger molasses
>>
Shortbread made with high quality butter is actually my favorite, as boring as that sounds. Sometimes dipped in a bit of chocolate.
>>
Fresh(-ish) Subway double chocolate-chip cookies are da bomb
>>
File: 1428678446639 (1).jpg (13 KB, 387x309) Image search: [Google]
1428678446639 (1).jpg
13 KB, 387x309
>>7078633
>He doesn't have a cartrige in his gameboy
Immersion destroyed.
>>
>>7078850
The image is actually from a scene where he's daydreaming that he has games for his Gameboy. Then it cuts to reality and shows him just sitting there.
>>
Chocolate chip with creamed shortening/butter blend.
>>
File: cookies.png (853 KB, 800x431) Image search: [Google]
cookies.png
853 KB, 800x431
I love making cookies. I bake like somebody's grandma.
my favorites to make and eat would have to be either mexican hot chocolate or turtle cheesecake.

for the mexi hcs, I use quality dark chocolate in the cookies, both dark choc cocoa powder and melted dark, and mix with cinnamon and a pinch of cayenne. I also mix in diced sweet red chilis and top each cookie with a little round slice of chili pepper before baking. they're a massive hit every time I make them.

the turtle cheesecake ones - use cream cheese instead of butter in a normal sugar cookie recipe. I add chopped dark chocolate and pecans, and wrap the cookie dough around a half of a chewy caramel then bake. you want them to be really underdone so they're soft like cheesecake. A+ shit.

another great cookie recipe I love is cinnamon roll cookies - regular chocolate chip recipe but with lots of cinnamon and white chocolate chips instead of milk choc. roll the balls of dough in a cinnamon/sugar mix before baking, like a snickerdoodle.

god, now I want to bake.
pic related - my double dark chocolate cookies with strawberry rosewater frosting and crushed walnuts.
>>
>>7078850
>>7079166
Yeah of i remember correctly it's when they get grounded and are kept in there room
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.