[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im hungry as fuck and i need to know what i can cook with: 1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: beef.jpg (574 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
beef.jpg
574 KB, 1536x1024
Im hungry as fuck and i need to know what i can cook with:
1 pound ground beef
1 pound italian sausage
eggs
cheese
bread
various spices
flour
It doesnt have to include all of that but i need ideas.
>>
>>7077246
Sounds like meatloaf to me. Dry out the bread in the oven and make bread crumbs. What kind of cheese is it?
>>
>>7077246
Italian tacos
>>
>>7077261
colby jack
>>
File: Marco-Pierre-White-Picture-04.jpg (301 KB, 960x550) Image search: [Google]
Marco-Pierre-White-Picture-04.jpg
301 KB, 960x550
>>7077246
Fry the ground beef until dark brown all over, then cover with water and simmer for 12 hours or overnight. Then strain out the meat and discard. Put the stock back into a pot and boil it until it's reduced to a thick glaze that's just about to burn to the bottom of the pan. This will take several hours - feel free to eat the bread at this point if you get hungry. Then take some salt and spices of your choice (onion powder, anything with MSG) and mix with the reduced stock to make a thick paste. Pour the paste in a small sheet pan and dry it in the oven on low heat until it's dry enough that it hardens. Then cut into cubes and wrap in plastic.

Make fresh pasta with your flour and eggs. Use some of your homemade bouillion cubes to season the pasta water when you cook it. Then fry the cubed italian sausage on a pan, add your cooked pasta, grated cheese and egg yolks and stir on a gentle heat until the egg thickens. And wa-la: classic pasta carbonara.
>>
>>7077246
Scotch eggs
>>
>>7077263
Mealoaf stuffed with the cheese
>>
>>7077246
meatball sandwiches
>>
>>7077325

You can't make carbonara without Knor Stockpots
>>
>>7077246
What this anon says>>7077336
>>
>>7077246
grab some noodles and you got yourself a shit ton of spaghetti. just add tomato paste and tomato sauce and whatever the fuck else you want in there
>>
>>7077430
>noodles
Incorrect, spaghetti is made with flour from Durum wheat, noodles are not.
Nice try with the advice though, at least you are trying to contribute something for once in your life.
>>
>>7077436
you are autistic kiddo
>>
Do a barrel roll xD
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.