[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Effay Ingredients Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
what are the most effay ingredients?

post your ideal effay burrito
>>
jesus fucking christ this is the worst thread I've ever seen on /fa/

somehow this place has managed to get even worse. viper yourself my man
>>
burrito bowl beans and cilantro only
>>
>>7076436
Fuck tons of penos bro
>>
a serving of both beans and both rices
fajitas
chicken
mild
hot
double corn
sour cream
cheese
lettuce

with three hard taco shells on the side because fuck paying for chips
>>
File: o-BLAKE-LOATES-570.jpg (50 KB, 570x580) Image search: [Google]
o-BLAKE-LOATES-570.jpg
50 KB, 570x580
>>7076436
Tell me OP, what exactly does this have to do with fashion?
>>
>>7076436
Not sure about /fa/, but the healthy way to do it - a salad with beans, meat, hot sauce, guac, and that's about it. Rice adds lots of carbs and calories, same with cheese.
>>
>>7076442
>cheese
>carbs
you serious?
>>
burrito bowl white rice sour cream and cheese only
>>
e coli
>>
>>7076436
I get:
black beans
brown rice
"can you please add cheese now so it melts a little"
fajitas if i am feeling super special that day
hot sauce
corn
guac
lettuce
a LITTLE BIT of sour cream (they never put a little bit tho)
more cheese
>>
>>7076443
True, cheese just adds calories, that sentence construction sucked.
>>
>>7076436
i fuck with chipotle but
>all that sodium
use their nutrition calculater. there's a good chance that your burrito/bowl has a whole days worth of sodium or more
>>
i work there, ask me shit
>>
>>7076449
any secret items?
>>
burrito bowl both kinds of rice no kinds of race bean only
>>
>>7076450
queserito bruh
im not him but ask for a quesorito and be amazed

if they say itll cost three dollars extra say fuck that give me the half one
>>
LET ME TELL YOU HOW TO MAKE A FUCKING BURRITO RIGHT NOW FIRST OF YOURE GONNA WANT TO GET WHITE RICE AND BLACK BEANS YOU CUNT THEN YOU ADD THE CHICKEN AND FAJITAS BUT BEFORE THAT PIMPLE COVERED BITCH MOVES YOUR BURRITO DOWN THE LINE YOU TELL HER TO ADD MORE CHICKEN BECAUSE YOURE A FAT FUCK WITH A FEW EXTRA DOLLARS TO SPARE NEXT YOU GONNA WANT GUAC CORN CHEESE LETTUCE AND TOMATOES AT THIS POINT YOU HAVE A GIUANT SHIT SHAPED BURRITO SO YOU TELL THAT SLACKJAW NEGRO TO GRAB ANOTHER TORTILLA TO WRAP YOURE SHIT UP NICE AND TIGHT AND THE YOU SHOVE IT IN YOUR FAT FACE YOU FUCK
>>
>>7076450
Quesorito is a pretty well known one, you'll be upcharged for it tho. Uhhhh quesadillas aren't technically on the menu, we have salad dressing that is pretty amazing, doublewrapped whatevers
>>
>>7076436
go back to /fa/ faggot.
>>
>>7076436
Wrap a dick in a tortilla
WA LA
>>
How many avocados go into one portion of guac? Not the portion they give you but what they put into the metal container.
>>
>>7076449
why is your chicken and steak always so dry and chewy?
I always have to get carnitas or barbacoa because of that shit.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.