[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I told a girl I was a sous chef at a michelin starred restaurant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: picture-50.png (54 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
picture-50.png
54 KB, 300x168
So I told a girl I was a sous chef at a michelin starred restaurant since I needed to impress her. Truth is I once worked the grill at Burger King. How do I cook mock michelin star food to impress her?
>>
>>7075568
How much money do you have and how big is your dick?
>>
>>7075571
not much

not much
>>
>>7075568
If you can tell a blatant lie like that then you clearly have serious personality issues and the relationship is doomed, cut your losses while you still can.
>>
>>7075579
Cut all ties and find another one.
>>
>>7075587
Yeah but she doesn't know much about michelin so I just need to fake it
>>
French Onion Soup

or just flambé something.
>>
>>7075568
Watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLs6z5U1_omo_bFngy2yzuuJo0f9VErU0b

Bullshit like Marco and you might even land a job in a michelin star restaurant
>>
Just do decontrusted textures of pizza. Just pile up the ingredients on the plate. Tell her it's modern art and charge $86 for the plate.
>>
You fucked up.
>>
>>7075568
You're gay but here's what you do

>go on the date
>have a grand old time
>go back to the house
>make some hamburgers
>they will be okay/bad depending on how bad you are at life
>this girl will pretend that they're pretty good when they're not
>tell her that you got fired because you get nervous cooking in a real kitchen because of your ass burgers
>if you manage not to be an autismo during the date she will understand and probably make out with you at the very least if you do something interesting after dinner

OR:

>tell the girl you are too high on jenkem to cook
>>
>>7075610
Pretty much this. Cut little pita triangles and toast them, then pile on some tomato, mozzarella, and rough chopped pepperoni. WALA
>>
>>7075594
Over your head and into the stars

the american dream everyone
>>
>>7075568
Make michelin rated Burger King meal.....
>>
>>7076988
or he could just pretend he took many sips of wine while cooking and because of that fucked up a bit
>>
>>7075568
Just put nearly nothing on the plate... Voila !
>>
>>7075568
If she complains just tell her she's a pleb
>>
File: gluten-free-star-cookies1.jpg (217 KB, 575x385) Image search: [Google]
gluten-free-star-cookies1.jpg
217 KB, 575x385
"The Michelin stars are ready!"
>>
File: Monica_galetti_concerned.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Monica_galetti_concerned.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
Monica has some GOAT reaction faces
>>
File: IMG_2047.jpg (412 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2047.jpg
412 KB, 1200x1600
>>
make lobster and aloili good lobster needs like nothing to taste good and plate it nicely
>>
>>7079188
Shame she cant cook
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.