[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White Girl Restaurants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
Hey /ck/ my friend's birthday is this week and we wanna take her to dinner. What's the most stereotypical white girl restaurant you can think of? She won't make a decision, so I leave it up to you guys.
>>
Olive Garden
>>
>>7075448
This.
>>
>>7075448

Yeah I agree. I can't come up with a better idea.
>>
>>7075448
Read the OP and immediately thought of this. Had a nice chuckle when I saw it was the first post.
>>
>>7075440
Cheesecake Factory
>>
>>7075499
that's a good one, bitches love cheesecake factory
>>
nando's (only if she's cheeky tho)
>>
>>7075489
I will never understand the internet irrational hatred of olive garden. The food is fine. I don't get the vitriol.
>>
>>7075499
THIS. I've made lots of white grils happy with dinner there. P.F. Changs is equally effective.
>>
>>7075448
>>7075465
>>7075471
She agrees, once again anons have saved the day, thank you all
>>
>>7075514
its chef boyardee tier. It's perfectly fine, but it is what it is.
also once I went there when I was 16 and they served me and my friends wine. Not only did we not get carded but we didn't even ask. They offered us the wine list.
>>
>>7075534
>also once I went there when I was 16 and they served me and my friends wine. Not only did we not get carded but we didn't even ask. They offered us the wine list.

That sounds like a plus and not a negative.
>>
>>7075534
I don't see why that's bad
>>
>>7075514
Everytime I go to olive garden it's mostly absurdly obese fuckers in there eating a seemingly endless amount of salad and pasta (mostly pasta). It's made the entire thing fairly disgusting in my mind because it feels like I'm eating next to pigs being fed.
>>
>>7075514
Meh, its affordable and you get a lot of food. I really like the salads, bread, and soup best. The entrees really aren't great but I've never had a bad meal either. I don't hate the place at all, but at the same time I'd probably never choose to go there if I'm deciding where to eat. It's the epitomy of inoffensive mediocrity, like many large chains.
>>
>>7075514

This

The chain is mediocre enough to satisfy most people. Olive Garden is basically a diner that happens to specialize in "Italian" food.
>>
Chipotle

>>7075448
>>7075465
>>7075471
Olive Garden is for old people and foreigners
>>
>>7075514
>I will never understand the internet irrational hatred of olive garden.

I've only eaten at Olive Garden once and while the food was fine, the service was terrible.

> be seated
> place isn't crowded
> takes forever for the waitress to take our drink order
> takes forever to get our drinks
> takes forever to get more drinks and place our order
> takes forever to get the food
> waitress to nowhere to be seen for the entire meal

Only joint I've ever been to where I was actually considering skipping out in the bill, and I'm a pretty easy going guy.
>>
>>7075633
did you tip
>>
>>7075448
Winrar.
>>
>>7075514
Italian food being mostly pasta based is one of the easiest to calculate food cost vs your cost.
I always feel ripped off when I go out for Italian.
>>
chillyiess
>>
>>7075448
The only people I see going into olive garden are black though

It's considered a white people restaurant? Didn't even know this
>>
Panera Bread
Le Pain Quotidien if you have one
>>
>>7075912
Olive Garden, Cheesecake Factory and Chipotle are the holy trinity of Basic White Girl restaurants.
>>
File: 20151017_180315.jpg (4 MB, 3984x2988) Image search: [Google]
20151017_180315.jpg
4 MB, 3984x2988
>>7075440
Most girls pretend to like sushi, so literally any sushi place will do.

Or Cheddar's.
>>
Golden Corral, for the dinner theater
>>
>>7076544
>Golden Corral, for the dinner theater
ROFL
>>
>>7075514
Overcooked pasta

Prices too high for what you get, my OG is almost right next door to a family-owned Italian-American restaurant and for similar prices, you get a much better meal.

Everything's oversauced, depressingly bland, and TOO MUCH FUCKING CHEESE.

Noisy families with noisy children and fatasses loading up on breadsticks all night.

It's not like the food is inedible. But it's the sort of place you go with a group of picky eaters, business lunches, or with family. It's not a date site.
>>
>>7076565
Its strange, maybe its just where i live, but the 3 olive gardens ive gone to i my life have never had these issues. I do agree it is overpriced, and some of the things are bland/under seasoned.

Dont think ive paid for it in years though, usually its a place my ignorant middle class relatives want to go for a treat when theyre in town. Perhaps this has clouded my judgement
>>
Applebee's
>>
>>7076565
>Everything's oversauced, depressingly bland, and TOO MUCH FUCKING CHEESE.
This makes no sense. It's either oversauced/too much cheese OR depressingly bland.
>>
>>7076609
Not really. You can have A LOT of bland sauce.
>>
>>7076609
Have you had their marinara? It's bland as fuck. Doesn't matter how much of it you use if the sauce is shit.

And you really think that a dish that tastes of nothing but cheese is flavorful? Maybe if all I wanted to do was eat parmesan I could stay home.
>>
>>7076541
Is that wasabi mixed with the soy sauce?

My mom is a white, and does that shit every time. Ruins all the wasabi.
>>
>>7076550
http://www.pjwnex.us/media/text/Golden_Corral.txt
>>
>>7075440
TGIF
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.