[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Saw pepperoni breadsticks picture on /ck/ >Go to pizza
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: tumblr_lxmh4pq4Cz1qflpc1o1_500.jpg (110 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lxmh4pq4Cz1qflpc1o1_500.jpg
110 KB, 500x333
>Saw pepperoni breadsticks picture on /ck/
>Go to pizza hut
>Ask for cheesesticks with pepperoni on it
>Waitress tells me they can't do that
>I tell her I'll pay extra
>She tells me they have no way to add it on the machine
>I ask to see the manager.
>Manager comes to me.
>Manager tells me they cant because then people would only order pepperoni breadsticks instead of pizza, and its much cheaper
>I get mad and leave

Was I right or were they right in this situation?
>>
>>7074986
>I get mad and leave
They were right. You're owed nothing in life, and the "customer is always right" is a lie. I'm glad they stood up to you.
>>
>>7074986
You were both wrong. Them for being retarded and you for being retarded enough to go to a fast food pizza restaurant without knowing they'd be retarded.
>>
>>7074997
not really cause now i posted this publicly its gonna cost pizza hut business :) I win in the end.
>>
>>7075019
oooo you posted a thread on 4chan, now the 10 people who read it will continue on with their lives with no consequence to them or pizza hut

why didn't you order a pepperoni pizza with no sauce?
>>
File: PepCheeseBread_600.jpg (93 KB, 600x344) Image search: [Google]
PepCheeseBread_600.jpg
93 KB, 600x344
>>
File: jetspizza_2-001_medium.jpg (155 KB, 550x275) Image search: [Google]
jetspizza_2-001_medium.jpg
155 KB, 550x275
>>7074986
They were wrong...I worked at a pic related and people ordered Jet bread with other toppings all the time, usually pepperoni and bacon....

It wasn't cheaper because you just charge them the same exact you do for each topping added to a pizza....
>>
make your own. not hard at all.
>>
File: 1447053829851.jpg (113 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1447053829851.jpg
113 KB, 480x480
>>7075019
I AM SO FUCKING FURIOUS This is the mother fucking last straw Pizza hut you filthy shitty pizza keklords, thats it im suing them all.
>>
File: thumb_600 (1).jpg (134 KB, 590x590) Image search: [Google]
thumb_600 (1).jpg
134 KB, 590x590
>>7075041
>>
Why don't you start making and selling your own pepperoni breadsticks? people would go to your place instead of Pizza Hut because its cheaper
>>
>>7074986

things that never happened
>>
>>7075019

but your story literally never happened
>>
>>7075060
>Why don't you

Because I have a real job, hence why I pay other people to cook my food
>>
>>7075085

you didnt buy food though
>>
Don't know why, but your post reminded me of this fucking bullshit and I don't want to make a new thread for it.

>place offers 16" specialty pizzas (margherita, meat lovers, veggie lovers, etc) for about 14-16 dollars each
>meat lovers and veggie lovers don't say what they have on it on the menu but I assume it's about 3-4 toppings each
>they have a "create your own" 16" pizza
>go for that option since I don't know what the others have
>every single fucking topping adds two dollars to the charge
>after 2 toppings i'm already at about 17 bucks

This shit is boiling my piss. I thought you guys said authentic italian pizza chains were way cheaper than shit like dominos and pizza hut. It's almost the same exact price, with the little exception that they don't have fucking coupons. At least their delivery is free (but apparently can go up to 5$ depending on how far you live).
>>
>>7075094
But it's better, you're paying for quality.
>>
>>7075094
It's the opposite sometikes though. I remember when Dominos create your own pizza, double cheese double pepperoni, was cheaper than their menu pepperoni pizza
>>
>>7075094

ask what the toppings are?
>>
>>7075094
Who told you better food is cheaper? If you make it yourself it's cheaper, but higher quality restaurants are going to cost more than fast food.
>>
File: pizza.png (80 KB, 1666x814) Image search: [Google]
pizza.png
80 KB, 1666x814
>>7075098
I can't call in right now as it's closed, but I will tommorow.

Apparently everything on the right (under garlic) costs 4 dollars to put on. They some crafty jews I tell you hwat.
>>
>>7075110
They spelled blue wrong
>>
>>7075101
Everyone on this board.

"20 dollars for that shitty pizza hut pizza?!? I can walk down the street to my local pizza joint and get an 18 inch pizza for 10 dollars that is much greater quality!!!"

Too bad all these places don't have coupons, and I'd agree with the quality statement, but since I haven't tried them yet and haven't seen any reviews there is no way to know if the quality is even that much better.
>>
>>7075110
>>7075094
>authentic italian
>"hawaiian" "" "pizza"""
>>
>>7075159
It is though. I think they only serve that because dumbass americans like it and it's easy money. I hate this country. Apparently they also serve veal.
>>
>>7075161
>i hate it when businesses accommodate people other than myself and people like me
>>
>>7074997
>"customer is always right"
I'm wondering how that phrase became so viral.

It used to be the slogan of a now-defunct retail chain in the UK. Big surprise.

But somehow, it became a common saying in North America and the rest of Europe.

The UK manages a way to fuck everything up.
>>
>>7074986
You were in the right. It's about the size of a small pizza and doesn't even have tomato sauce on it. It's bread, cheese and meat. Not bread, sauce, and cheese with a pepperoni topping

If they include a loophole like they think they did, they fucking deserve it and need to word their offers better, more clearly.
>>
>>7074986

>Cheese sticks with actual cheese on them

Every time I ask for cheese sticks at Pizza Hut they just give me bread sticks with a shit load of parmesan on them. It fucking sucks but the picture of the cheese sticks I see online look so good, fucking Hell man.
>>
>>7075071
>>7075081
why the fuck would I make this boring ass story up. when a restaurant pisses me off I always leev
>>
>>7074986

I think you over-estimated the abilities of the waitress. There's really not much employees in that position can do. They pretty much have to follow protocol in every situation, and they can't really "go against" the machines. If they go against protocol to appease the customer, they risk getting disciplined by management.
>>
>Go to restaurant
>Ignore menu
>Disappointed when they don't serve things not on menu

How on earth does this make sense?
>>
>>7074986
>too lazy/stupid to make it yourself
>>
>>7075667
They're a business and can make their own rules. Why the hell should they bend to your will? If you don't like what they serve, go somewhere else. It's a win-win because you get what you want and pizza hut doesn't have to put up with your entitled and whiny attitude that causes you to go home and complain about it online like the true tough guy you are.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.