[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
grease trap cleaning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ahhno.jpg (4 KB, 233x216) Image search: [Google]
ahhno.jpg
4 KB, 233x216
Anyone ever have the misfortune of cleaning the grease trap at work?
>>
Yeah. I once had to clean it with my bare hands and a cup. Got the fucker who rused me back though. Tricked him into taking a sip of it
>>
File: shapeimage_2.png (883 KB, 812x444) Image search: [Google]
shapeimage_2.png
883 KB, 812x444
>>7074698
Every sunday at this place.
Im the line cook
>>
fortunate to never be required to clean it myself. it's pretty bad. seal around the cover rotted away so the stench leaks out when it's walked over. new manager tells me there's some kind of bacteria that will eat the gunk away, but i doubt we'll ever get any of that in our store.
>>
>>7074698
Yes. Yes I have.
>>
>>7074698
Yeah. Then i stopped working in restaurants and you should too.
>>
yes. many times.

but these were before the days you could blog anonymously about your shitty job.

Suck it up and mop under it while you're at it.
>>
>>7074698
We pay a service to do that
>>
Grease traps? Ha! Try cleaning the vents above your grill every month. Now there's a barrel of fun.
>>
>>7074698
>pissy ass restaurant bitches complaining about things they get paid to do
Industry thread?
>>
>>7075379
This, find another job if you have a problem with it. Nobody feels sorry for you.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.