[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do these things always have the opening at the wrong end
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: bastard packaging.jpg (114 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
bastard packaging.jpg
114 KB, 768x1024
Why do these things always have the opening at the wrong end given how the slices are arranged? Instead of partially opening it and taking the top slice out, I have to rip the whole thing open. To add insult to injury, this one even has "peel here" printed on the fully glued down corner directly opposite to the actual peelable corner.
>>
>>7074516
Why are you an autist?.
>>
>>7074948
Don't be so hard on the guy, he raises perfectly valid points.

OP if you call customer service about this you could probably get free ham.
>>
>>7074516
Because they don't really care about their customers
>>
>>7075162
>wanting any more gross ham loaf
That's OP's real sin.
That, and the homosexuality.
>>
that ham looks awful bruh
>>
>>7074948
>>7075162
>>7075164
It's a question you ask yourself in the 90's and realize you have nobody to actually ask.
Now that we're in the like, 10's, we can. We have the internet. It's not autistic or wrong to notice bad packaging, it's just a womanly concern. Womans have their concerns too, guy.
>>
>>7075191
How is that a womanly concern? Is it manly to open packages the wrong way?
>>
>>7075202
Why does anyone do anything
>>
>>7075419
What is 'doing' something?
>>
File: skinke.jpg (29 KB, 960x480) Image search: [Google]
skinke.jpg
29 KB, 960x480
Maybe you live in a retarded country, because it's not like this over here.
>>
>those nutritional values
kek

so the average slice of white bread has over five times more calories than one of those slices of "meat"
>>
File: 1442871407641.jpg (12 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1442871407641.jpg
12 KB, 300x400
>expired in the 1600s
>>
File: hammer sammer.jpg (129 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
hammer sammer.jpg
129 KB, 1024x768
>>7075808
I think you've hit the nail on the head.

>>7075814
That's why you have five slices at a time.
>>
>>7075182
>>7075168
I'll be honest, it's pretty shitty ham. I could barely taste it in my sandwich, it mostly just contributed a strange, snappy texture.
>>
I never understood why these packages aren't resealable when the cheese equivalents are.

Have you ever left ham unsealed? It goes fucking hard and crusty in a day. Yet, it's cheese that gets the superior packaging.

>>7075182
It is, it's like 40% added water and entirely reformed meat. It's a bit nostalgia inducing over here though.
>>
>>7074516
Or you could just .....you know....turn the package over?
>>
>>7076367
What, and dump the entire contents out? Think it through.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.