[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do hipsters think I'm impressed just because they can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: cool_hipsters.jpg (2 MB, 2816x2112) Image search: [Google]
cool_hipsters.jpg
2 MB, 2816x2112
Why do hipsters think I'm impressed just because they can afford a super expensive cappucchino (that's a new kind of hip, fashionable italian coffee with whip cream on top).

I'm way above that. I only drink black coffee. You can't even get black coffee at those new hipster cappuchino stores like the new Starbucks. But that's ok because hipsters couldn't handle black bitter coffee for grown-ups like me.

Pic related, it's one of the new intimidatingly cool "lifestyle choices" that these hipsters like to adopt in order to make me feel bad.
>>
>>7073323
There is a strong irony in this post.

Tip for Americans: Look up the definition of irony.
>>
>>7073325

nigga he jokin baka
>>
>>7073326
Hello American. You appear to have missed the joke I made. Shall I explain it for you?
>>
>>7073325
>coffee
>any iron in it
>>
Why do hipsters think I'm impressed just because they can afford a super bitter coffee (that's a new kind of hip, fashionable italian coffee with no whip cream on top).

I'm way above that. I only drink sweet coffee. You can't even get sweet coffee at those new hipster cappuchino stores like the new Starbucks. But that's ok because hipsters couldn't handle sweet bitter coffee for grown-ups like me.
>>
>>7073323
How out of touch can you be to actually think those people are hipsters lol
>>
>>7073396
That's probably what hipsters look like in flyover land 2015
>>
File: i-love-your-blog-award.jpg (275 KB, 812x690) Image search: [Google]
i-love-your-blog-award.jpg
275 KB, 812x690
>>7073323
>>
>>7073323
>You can't even get black coffee at those new hipster cappuchino stores like the new Starbucks. But that's ok because hipsters couldn't handle black bitter coffee for grown-ups like me.
Not true. You can get 2-3 roasts of black coffee at most any hour at Starbucks, something brewed within whatever time frame rules they have...timers sitting on top of the canister. But, maybe not as well known, is that you can pick any estate blend of the month and get a french press of it right to your table....at any Starbucks.
>>
>>7073323
Those are not hipster, hon.
>>
>>7073466
>hon

huh?
>>
>>7073468
Op was being judgmental. "Hon" = prefix for a judge.
>>
>>7073323

Flyover: The post.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.