[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Come eat sausage and mustard in the dark with me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 333.jpg (236 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
333.jpg
236 KB, 1600x1200
Come eat sausage and mustard in the dark with me.
>>
>>7072089
>whole grain mustard.

I got some beer. Where you at.
>>
i'm scared.
>>
>>7072089
Dude I totally would. Cajun mustard, and spicy brown.
>>
an offer I can't refuse
>>
>>7072089
Fuck YEAH!
>>
>>7072089

> whole grain mustard
> sitting in the dark
> no utensils in sight

awwww yeeeee
>>
>>7072089
R U A GRIL

PLD RESPOND

pls be my grillfiend
>>
>>7072999
Check Fazoli's
>>
Why would you have two different kinds of mustard?
>>
>>7072089
not gonna lie i am drunk and want to join you but only if you have more sausage cuz imma need at least that much
>>
Let's grab a few beers to go down with it and I'm in.
Who wants to have a sausage with mustard and beer in the dark /ck/ party?
>>
c-can we turn the lights on, anon-kun? I don't mean to be rude but I'm not that kind of girl. If we could turn on a light I'll sit with you and eat
>>
>>7073705

No lights, sorry. The instructions were very clear on that.
>>
>>7072089
I also like to live dangerously
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.