[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coffee for men >boil water in small pot >pour in ground
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: WARNING HOLY SHIT.png (474 KB, 825x634) Image search: [Google]
WARNING HOLY SHIT.png
474 KB, 825x634
Coffee for men
>boil water in small pot
>pour in ground until about 1/3 ground 2/3 water
>boil away water until the water/coffee barely covers the ground
>add 2-3 times more water than the final amount of coffee you want
>boil away water until only the amount you want to drink is left
>turn off heat and let sit for a couple of hours
>stir and pour into a cup directly from pot until only damp powder is left in pot, reheating optional.
If you did it right, it will be lighter in color than normal coffee but so dense you can't shine a flashlight through it. Drink like whiskey
>>
File: 1164769654737.jpg (34 KB, 155x202) Image search: [Google]
1164769654737.jpg
34 KB, 155x202
>>7071945
>couple of hours
i'm not making bread here
the only thing that should take hours to make is bread
>>
Or you could just brew it in a french press instead of being retarded.
>>
>>7071950
>the only thing that should take hours to make is bread

Hate to break it you senpai, but this is a cooking board
>>
>>7071950
Let it sit over night. Then it's ready in the moring
>>7071956
>so dense you can't shine a flashlight through it. Drink like whiskey
This obviously isn't french press coffee
>>
>>7071950
I made ur moms ass for a few hours last night
>>
File: that fucking wheel.jpg (90 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
that fucking wheel.jpg
90 KB, 600x600
>>7071962
>>
>>7071960
My point was that French press coffee would taste good instead being a dense cup of liquid shit that takes hours to make.
>>
>>7071945
I'd rather stay a little girl then but thanks anyway
>>
>>7071982
>for men
Nobody said this recipe was for you
>>
>>7071945
I've done "cowboy espresso" before - let the shit soak overnight and boil it down to tar in the morning... I'd rather just have a cup of coffee, or a shot of espresso. I can dick with the grind a little and make it more or less as harsh or as mellow as I want.

This recipe you've posted seems absolutely ridiculous.
>>
>>7072118
ooga booga, make shit, drink shit
>>
This sounds like a recipe for Murphy Drip, a therapy for shock which was administered rectally. It was popular among doctors before WW 2.
>>
>>7071945
Coffee for autistic men with really bad taste. Men have been making good coffee for centuries. This is not one of the ways to do it. Sorry. Over-extraction makes coffee taste like ass. Heating coffee longer than 5 minutes breaks down the oils and makes it taste like stale ass. I understand this is probably bait, but you'll probably enjoy some instant coffee more than this. You might also try dipping dirty gym socks in used motor oil, shoving them in your mouth while you shove a couple caffeine pills up your butt. Whatever works for you.
>>
>>7074327
You sound like the autists on /r9k/ who refer to wiskey as "licking a chimney" and think anyone drinking liquor is a tryhard.
>>
Get my level you brain dead faggot piece of shit.
>take can of beans
>eat cold
>remove wrapper
>wash
>boil pot of water
>take a paper towel and line the can
>use a nail to put 5 holes in the bottom
>put in a large amount of grounds
>pour boiling water over it
>drain directly into cup
>drink black

That is how you make coffee
>>
>>7071962
>heartily keked
>>
>>7074363
Eating coffee beans is tasty as fuck. Also your recipe would make weak coffee since the water isn't in contact with the ground for very long
>>
>>7074390
It takes like ten minutes because the holes in the bottom of the can are small and get clogged
>>
>>7074363

Who is that?
>>
>>7074394
well in that case the water gets cold and doesn't extract flavor anymore. It's still weaksauce.
>>
>>7074401
Catwoman
>>
>>7071950
>he doesn't make stock

Spotted the tippest toppest pleb.
>>
I tried that egg coffee today.

Was completely meh in the sense it tasted like regular coffee.

Fucking nordics, lying to me.
>>
File: 1446700825832.jpg (564 KB, 1997x3000) Image search: [Google]
1446700825832.jpg
564 KB, 1997x3000
>>7074413
anna is way better than that slut
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.