[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jello Cubes for a Crowd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1delete.jpg (54 KB, 614x461) Image search: [Google]
1delete.jpg
54 KB, 614x461
Sup, /ck/,
I need to make Jello Cubes (pic related) for about 70 people for a funeral next week. I've never made them before and I'm looking for tested recipes, tips, and advice. Recipes with modifications are welcome; I'm trying to keep it as cheap as possible.

Thanks.
>>
>>7071719
>tested recipe
Probably the one on the box
>>
I've heard doubling the amount of powder for the recipe works.
>>
You can get three-five pack ice cube trays to fill jello in, so that'll help with quantities at least, and they're usually pretty cheap. Fill with vodka and jello and enjoy.
>>
Follow the recipe on the package, but replace the cold water with vodka.
>>
>>7071758
Bruv, you make it in a sheet pan and then cut it
>>
Why are white people so obsessed with jello?
>>
>>7071765
0/10
>>
>>7071719
>need to make Jello Cubes for about 70 people for a funeral next week.
Are you a mormon or something?
>>
>>7071763
Any tips on cutting it into cubes? I expect to fuck this up.
Also, what kind of pan is best?

>>7071773
I'm broke but I wanted to contribute to the post-service luncheon, so I offered to make Jello because it's cheap and can go a long way. I was then told to "make cubes for everyone" and that's what's new to me.

Thanks everyone.
>>
>>7071846
Use a baking pan with some sides like pic related then once it's done just cut it into cubes with a plastic knife or spatula to avoid scratching the pan.
>>
File: baking_pan.jpg (12 KB, 500x287) Image search: [Google]
baking_pan.jpg
12 KB, 500x287
>>7071846
... pic related this time
>>
>>7071846
>I expect to be such a fuckup I can't cut Jello into cubes

How do you even function as a human?
>>
I wouldn't use a sheet pan because it'll be fuck all too easy to spill on the way to your fridge and the cubes would have to be tiny.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.