[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
persian rice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: rice.jpg (52 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
rice.jpg
52 KB, 640x480
who's got hot tips for some good Persian rice?
>>
>>7070916
People only pretend to like Iranian food because bush called it the axis of evil

Even iranians

Stop being such a cūk, liberals
>>
>>7070927
I bet you are American?
Stick to Burgers, Pizza and pretending you like sushi.

>>7070916
I had a meal with a mate once at his parents and I thought the whole burnt rice thing was just an excuse but . . . .blow my socks off . . it's real!

Persian food is pretty good and it is an inspiration for many indian dishes too!
>>
I know you par boil the rice then steam the rice for a long ass time... but the bottom layer ends up fucking burnt not nice and toasty. Grew up Bahai with a bunch of slippery Iranians in my church.
>>
>>7070969
I don't want to go all /pol/ on you but I met some Bahai once . . .nice people, sort of like Middle Eastern Buddists.

Getting back to the rice, Here in Britain we like a crispy skin on our rice puddings, used to fight over it as a kid and it appears that Persians fight over their burnt rice too!
>>
>>7070963
>>7070941
Back to tumblr with you çüçks
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuPABfgsa4g
>>
>>7071259
You know you just make yourself look worse when you try to circumvent the filters.
>>
File: j.jpg (17 KB, 473x333) Image search: [Google]
j.jpg
17 KB, 473x333
>>7071268

>That music
>Not Half in the Bag

I'm having trouble with this.
>>
>>7071308

>he likes reddit letter media

Fuck off
>>
>be swekek
>love persian food
>want a persian gf
>tfw i never get any of these
>>
>>7070916

I take this technique to make a weird stir-fry amalgamation. It's rice, hot sauce, vegetables, and pineapple. You cook the rice, then when it's done you add in the other stuff, mix and let it cook until the bottom gets that same nice and crunchy rice bottom. It's amazing.
>>
>>7071308
foodwishes has been using that long before RLM, and I had the opposite reaction you're experiencing

but now when i hear it in foodwishes it makes me think of RLM which is the exact reaction you're experiencing

isn't that weird?

i'm a drunk
>>
>>7071399
yeh
>>
>>7071399
>>7071308
It's one of the free to public tracks that Youtube provides all uploaders,
>>
File: Tah-Dig_Doostiha-IR-5.jpg (103 KB, 620x518) Image search: [Google]
Tah-Dig_Doostiha-IR-5.jpg
103 KB, 620x518
>>7070994
They really know how to brown rice in Iran
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.