[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Jewish food considered to be good tasting to normal people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: jew-nose.jpg (47 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
jew-nose.jpg
47 KB, 400x533
Is Jewish food considered to be good tasting to normal people? I could see how their dietary restrictions could force them to come up with really good stuff to make up for it, but I can also see how it might make the food incredibly boring. What are some good Jewish foods?
>>
>>7069848
It's not supposed to be good to islamic sacks of shit palastinian supporters like you. Now go blow yourself up or something.
>>
>>7069848
Who doesn't like pickels, corned beef, rye bread, smoked salmon, bagel, and cream cheese?
>>
File: Drooling_Camel.jpg (220 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
Drooling_Camel.jpg
220 KB, 640x426
>>7069848
There's some cute #wifeymaterial waiting for you.
>>
>>7069848
Israeli food is great but I guess that's mostly middle eastern
>>
I've always thought their food is just Central European fare. Challah, schmear, bagels, lox, etc ultimately have goy origins. It's just Jews really attached themselves to those foods.
>>
>>7069856
People who are raging faggots. Also you forgot noodle kugel.
>>
File: 1447218847679.png (330 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1447218847679.png
330 KB, 330x319
>Jewish food
>>
>>7069856
I like all that
>>
>>7069848
Toasted bagels sliced thin, open faced with cream cheese and chives and some Scottish salmon on top, that's some good shit.
>>
I don't even know what Jewish food is. I'm pretty sure that they have never made any original food. Except for mannerisms and religion they have nothing.
>>
>>7069888
Bu... bu... Matzo Ball Soup. It's pretty good stuff.
>>
>>7069888
While you could argue that bagels are Polish and Pastrami is Turkish they're also very much Jewish food because they're the ones that brought them over and popularized them in the US.
>>
File: pastrami-reuben.jpg (1 MB, 4272x2848) Image search: [Google]
pastrami-reuben.jpg
1 MB, 4272x2848
>reubens
>>
>>7069856
>Pickles
I only like the smell, I hate the way they taste and the texture
>Corned beef
Never liked it
>Rye bread
bomb af desu
>Smoked salmon
good I guess
>bagel
Depends on my mood
>cream cheese
in light amounts.
>>
>>7069854
Hello Chaim, instead of cooking food in your oven why don't you simply use it on yourself?
>>
>>7069848
what dietary restrictions?
>>
>>7069894
Yeah, but I come from a polish family. We don't give a fuck about bagels.
Pastrami type meats came from the romans. Rome once ruled turkey. Rome=Italy.
German bread, german pickled cabbage,Irish meat, Russian sauce, swiss cheese. Not Jewish.
Motzo ball? No thank you. Poor mans soup or ham and cabbage.
Pickles? Polacks make the best pickles. Kosher dill? Gross.
>>
>>7070001
Corned beef is not Irish and Russian dressing is not Russian. Also, the argument that X is not a real cuisine because it uses ingredients or techniques from other groups is used selectively and far too often on these boards. If you used that criteria for Polish dishes I'm sure the vast majority would not be able to be considered Polish.
>>
>>7070029
>jew
Yeah, all food comes from everywhere. Heard it before. so with your logic, Jewish people have no original food except bagels and gafuckafish? And expanding that even further, no culture has anything. Black hole and we all die. Good night.
>>
>>7070029
This.

It's like arguing that there's no such thing as Carribean cuisine or that Macau or Singapore don't have their own culinary tradition.

Jewish American food is a fusion of many different cuisines but that doesn't mean it's similar to the original dishes.
>>
>>7070041
>>7070038
>jew
>>
>>7070029
Agreed. Beef is not a staple of Irish cuisine. Corned beef is an American-Irish food.
Russian dressing was supposed to contain (as my memory serves) caviar... Or maybe it was just riding on the coat tails of that.
>>
>half of the board is people asking for fad diet or /fit/ bro-science recipes
>starts a shit thread asking about jewish dietary restrictions
>asking about "jewish food" is almost as broad as asking about middle eastern or mediterranean food

Yes, most people enjoy "Jewish food", even if they don't realize it. Even something like gefilte fish can be delicious if you don't buy it in an expired jar.
>>
File: 1409625000245.jpg (136 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
1409625000245.jpg
136 KB, 546x700
>>7070049
>>7070046
>>7070038
>>
>>7070059
>gefilte
Why not just call it Flounder?
>>
>>7070049
Yeah because Jews intentionally have bad cuisine to poison The Goy with bad food, and they do not eat there own food - just some hot dogs at Joe's.
>>
>>7070087

>why not just call it flounder

Because it's a preparation, and isn't really restricted to a particular type of fish, let alone flounder.
>>
>>7070071
Hey, kek.
>>
>>7069856
Only bagel is Jewish in this list.
And there is nothing original with ring-shaped bread.
>>
>>7069937
How do you use food on yourself?
>>
File: flounder-frat_name.jpg (51 KB, 640x920) Image search: [Google]
flounder-frat_name.jpg
51 KB, 640x920
>>7070087
>>
>>7069937
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
Try writing English you savage nigger.
>>
>>7069937
Seriously anon, I'm not wearing my niggerbonics decoder ring right now so you'll have to write in English if you expect me to understand what the fuck you're on about.
>>
>>7069848
Troll harder
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.