[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doesn't it ever weird you out when you think about your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (240 KB, 1355x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
240 KB, 1355x1080
Doesn't it ever weird you out when you think about your emotional response to food? It's all just chemicals on your tongue and in your brain!
>>
I like ham
>>
Well yeah, you can say that about anything. You don't really love anyone either for the same reasons, or like boobies just for the sake of them being boobies. You like them because you're genetically predisposed to being nourished, not because boobies are magical or ethereal.
>>
>>7069803
spotted the liberal.
>>
>>7069830

>only liberals have occasional philosophical thoughts

Okay.
>>
>>7069802
Savory pies are good.
>>
>>7069849
No they fucking aren't you tasteless queef
>>
>>7069803
*tips*
>>
>>7069845
>only liberals have horrible, half-baked philosophical thoughts

ftfy m8
>>
>>7069861
are you ok?
>>
>>7069865
Do conservatives not believe in brain chemistry?
>>
>>7069865
I think you're disregarding Joe Rogan's entire libertarian fanbase.
>>
>>7069865
>half-baked philosophical thoughts

I'm sorry, but what is said in that post is very factual.
>>
File: 1439434949142.jpg (118 KB, 710x508) Image search: [Google]
1439434949142.jpg
118 KB, 710x508
>>7069798
So is love.

So is drugs and booze.

>yfw we're just biological reactions to chemistry and by extention chemistry itself
>yfw chemistry is the basis of existence

>mfw
>>
>>7069803
Actually the more supported hypothesis these days is that boobs are appealing because they look like butts, in order to encourage the shift to coitus where the partners are facing. This, along with the lack of penile barbs typical of mammals, which normally shorten intercourse, promotes a better bond between two parents, which promotes both maternal and paternal care. A child needs to be a vulnerable, shitting sponge during primary cognitive development, and the longer they're like that, the smarter they'll be later. The improved parental care in humans allows a child to do this for years, as opposed to months. Anyways, your point makes perfect sense for the thread but your analogy's off somewhat
>>
>>7069798
>>
>>7069912
I heard it wasn't because >boobs=butts

But rather because they're full of milk and trick the males into thinking they're adequate for feeding offspring.
>>
>>7069916
That is to say that they trick males into thinking that they (the breasts) are full of milk. To facilitate said breeding to actually cause a lactation process which in turn causes them to swell.
>>
>>7069927
Yeah these are all fairly reasonable ideas being tested at the moment, there's no concrete evidence or anything, it could even be all of them at once. If only boob related experiments weren't turned down quite as much, we might have an answer by now
I still go by my one solely because it's funnier to say "ass is truth but tits are progress"
>>
>>7069991
Whatever boobs are awesome and I dont need science to agree with me on that.
>>
>>7069798
i eat living animals
sometimes whole
i get many pleasures
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.