[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look at this amazing chicken broth I just made, better than any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1447374433812-285959315.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1447374433812-285959315.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Look at this amazing chicken broth I just made, better than any of you could ever do, back to preschool with you begginners
>>
>>7068794
>wala
>>
>>7068797
Wala? No need to be jealous, if you want my recipe you can have it
>>
>>7068807
It actually looks like ice cream more than broth to me, and that was a small compliment. And yes I'm interested in your recipe as an anon.
>>
>>7068794
>anon jizzes in a styrofoam cup, lets it sit for a couple days and then takes a picture
>>
>>7068818
Boil the chicken on high with skin with salt, pepper, and garlic powder
Add 5 cloves of chopped garlic, and one large onion
Let it boil for 45 minutes, take the chicken out and debone the chicken and put it away
>>
>>7068794
Broth implies you used chicken bones with the meat left on right?
>>
>>7068838
Sounds like shit and probably taste like shit.
>>
>>7068839
Yes, too advanced for you to understand
>>7068852
I'm so sorry that your tastebuds are broken and you will never understand the best tasting broth ever
>>
doesn't your chicken loose flavor?
>>
>>7068873
Surprisingly, no it doesnt
>>
Is this supposed to be a new meme like carbonara? As in somebody fucks a recipe up on purpose to make everybody mad at how terrible yet proud they are?
>>
>>7068892
What do you mean? You should try the recipe before you judge it, it tastes better than anything you've made before, this is my first time posting on /ck/ and I wasn't very impressed with the dishes you all were making
>>
>>7068838
>no herbs besides garlic
Why? A good chicken broth must be richer than that, otherwise it's just "stock"; not broth.

>>7068839
This guy has a point also. Have you used whole chicken for this "broth" or just bones and skin?
>>
You should look up the Heston Blumenthal chicken stock recipe on YouTube.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cppOojKBNko
>>
>>7070022
Read title and assumed it was parody.
Nope.
Still better than OP's "broth"
>>
>>7068794

I'll console myself with the knowledge that I can use a camera competently and can resize images for specific purposes.
>>
>>7070434
I think most of us who aren't David Bailey are going to struggle to get a better pic than OPs.
>>
>>7068794
dat resolution, better pic requested.
>>
>>7068794
looks like fridgebro's sour cream container before nukin'
>>
>>7070804
Dude do you have that pic?? I miss it
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.