[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to taco bell to try the steak and potato boss wrap >sorry,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
>go to taco bell to try the steak and potato boss wrap
>sorry, we're out of steak. would you like to donate a dollar to end hunger
>yeah sure

>go back a few days later and order
>what kind of drink would you like?
>no thank you, I don't want one
>it comes with the item
>oh then a baja blast I guess
>would you like to donate a dollar
>sure
>bite into the wrap
>it isn't the steak and potato one, its the other one with the guacamole and lettuce and stuff
>not what I ordered
>look at the receipt
>I was charged extra for the drink I didn't even want

>go there just now to try again
>buy some additional stuff for my family
>would you like to donate a dollar?
>..yeah ok
>they didn't put my brothers burrito in the bag

so far I have fed 12 strangers and still haven't gotten what I wanted
>>
>>7068709
Your biggest mistake here is showing mercy for the poor.
>>
>>7068728
I'm sick of getting caked by tacobell after being charitable. I'm never going to help someone again! or maybe just never go to tacobell again, but who are we kidding? that isn't happening
>>
>>7068709
>>7068728
>>7068752
taco hell is shit food, and its fucking trivial to make mexican food.
>>
>>7068709
Wow OP I would have bitched and never returned after the first time, congrats for trying to stick with it. I also do not donate money to any corporation that asks for donations. Don't need taco bell or any other greedy company to do my charity work for me.
>>
>>7068998
This.

Ground beef and some cheep ass taco seasoning. Make a few pounds of the beef and nuke it whenever. Shit reheats incredibly well and will feed you for like 3 days.
>>
yeah id feel bad about messing up your order after you donating.
>>
what was the charity you were donating for?
>>
>>7069064
its supposedly to give food to kids in developing countries
>>
>>7068709
Don't be a kek op.

Call corporate and if that shit isn't corrected go some other place.
>>
>>7068709
I tried those dorito roulette shit. So awful. The extra spicy ones were just hot, no flavor at all.
>>
>>7069074
I don't know what country you are in, but if it's the US, why not donate to help your own country out? I never understand this. So many people donate to help starving people poor people sick people this that in other countries and are own brothers and sisters are left here with the same issue and nobody helping them in any way. Why help better something else before you better yourself? (as in country not as in you personally)
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 125x121
>>7068709
Cool story.
>>
Just call and complain, simple as that
>>
>>7070430
They're called taxes. It's not my fault the government sends them to inner city leeches instead of the poor kids in Appalachia
>>
>>7070430
there is literally no excuse to be starving in the US
>>
Don't go there then,

That's how a fast food place gets a new manager or shuts down for good.
>>
>>7071108
Are you an actual human?
>>
>>7069935
That's the point.
>>
>>7068709
If you went back and told them your order was wrong you would have gotten free food, unless the manager is a shit head. If that's the case call them out on social media and give the location a bad review
>>
>>7071146
it is literally impossible to starve to death in the US that isn't a thing that can happen here
even a homeless person with zero dollars, no legs, and a heroine addiciton can acquire enough food to stay alive

I think we are probably the only place in the world with over weight homeless people
>>
>>7068709

More like
>would you like to pay our taxes, goy?
>>
>>7071212
It is clearly not possible to spell or punctuate correctly.
>>
>>7071234
see that's what I mean. I am borderline illiterate and I'm chubby as hell. You can eat 3 meals a day on fresh food just by dumpster diving in any major city here.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.