[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
H20
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11
File: dfas.jpg (59 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
dfas.jpg
59 KB, 620x387
How do you folks take your water?

I prefer mine mildly chilled, no salt or pepper, no mustard, served in a tall, transparent cup/glass
>>
Well done
>>
>>7067717
from the tap
>>
File: watermolecule.jpg (18 KB, 509x339) Image search: [Google]
watermolecule.jpg
18 KB, 509x339
>>7067717
The water molecule is made of two hydrogen atoms bonded to a larger oxygen molecule at a specific angle. This molecule looks like Mickey Mouse's head. Mickey Mouse is known for saying "hOh hOh!" Mickey Mouse was created by Walter Disney. the letter M comes from an ancient cuniform for water. Coincidence? They don't exist mate.
>>
>>7067718
A gentleman in my thread. Cheers.

>>7067727
Laborer.
>>
File: JULIA.jpg (45 KB, 600x764) Image search: [Google]
JULIA.jpg
45 KB, 600x764
>>7067717
>>7067717
>salt
>pepper
>mustard

I know youse trolling OP

but I like mine ice cold
>>
>>7067738
Even in winter?
>>
With a slice of lemon sometimes.
>>
sparkling water master race
>>
>>7067743
Yes
>>
reverse reverse osmosis, alkalized, endangered with activated charcoal.
>>
File: Betterthansalt.jpg (136 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Betterthansalt.jpg
136 KB, 480x270
I like mine with a Knorr Rich Beef Stock Pot. Why? it makes it taste better.

You should try it.
>>
>>7067717
Room temp with a couple drops of lime juice.
>>
>>7067717
I only drink organic, vegan, Himalayan mountain spring water collected by fair trade, shade grown, Himalayan water farmers. Anything else is for the unwashed masses.
>>
room temp straight from the jug.
>>
I like my water medium rare
>>
File: 1383182514068.png (171 KB, 396x423) Image search: [Google]
1383182514068.png
171 KB, 396x423
I drink lots of vodka. That cleans out my system, and even cleans my teeth (I haven’t brushed in years, and haven’t had a cavity since).

I also eat a liverwurst sandwich pretty much every day – to counterbalance the effects the vodka has on my liver. I make my sandwiches on seeded rye (because it’s the healthiest bread), with mayo (because eggs are the best protein; I use kewpie, because the msg makes it taste better), coarse mustard (good for the white blood cells), zucchini pickles (because they taste good), and a bunch of baby spinach (just for filler; it could honestly be left out).

I also eat a lot of canned fish (mostly sardines, but also the occasional fancy smoked oysters) on saltines. They give you all your essential amino acids, and provide a nice opportunity to try out various hot sauces, which are generally very low in calories, while high in flavor and immensely prodigious to healthiness.

Aside from that, I drink large amounts of water (anywhere between ice-cold to slightly chilled) every day, always through a straw, and sometimes with a lemon wedge.

To each their own, I say, but I’m just shy of 30 and am doing better than most of you.
>>
>>7067753
Nah, that's nothing but cheap mass produced shit
>>
>>7068366
There's no magic bullet to avoid an alcohol-induced death. You will die young.
>>
I think the real question should be do you wash your hands after drinking water ?
>>
On the rocks.
>>
Honestly, Smart Water is by far the best tasting water available. I've sampled some VERY expensive bottled water and Smart Water still blows them out of the water.
>>
>>7068479
>>
>>7068484

Excuse you?
>>
File: respshot.png (463 KB, 489x557) Image search: [Google]
respshot.png
463 KB, 489x557
We get our water out of Lake Whatcom up here in Bellingham. It's pretty good and safe - but I can still taste the lake in it. Therefore I like to drink it through the filter in my refrigerator. During fall and winter it's nice and chilled but not icy - just perfect.

Now if they would add fluoride to the water here, I would make sure to get a filter that does not remove it because I think the benefit to teeth out ways any silly adverse effects (that haven't been scientifically proven anyway). And while I'm on the subject, what's up with people not vaccinating their kids? God damnit.
>>
File: dfas.jpg (30 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
dfas.jpg
30 KB, 1000x562
>>7068495
You can simply buy a tap filtration device like pic related. Costs like $20 and comes with one filter.

Ive been using them for years. They're great.
>>
File: water-sommelier.jpg (28 KB, 635x355) Image search: [Google]
water-sommelier.jpg
28 KB, 635x355
>>7068479

Obviously not a water sommelier...
>>
>>7068343
> he doesn't have his water harvested by virgins using platinum scythes
>>
>>7068516
Check out that mental illness. That guy is really full of himself.

(Not you, anon)
>>
>>7067744
This
Nice fazoli's too
>>
>>7067717
"Folk" is already plural so "folks" makes about as much sense as your thread.
>>
>>7068495
I don't know what's up with those anti vaxxer fucks. This is coming from someone who spent the last week with rotavirus because they caught it from their kid getting vaccinated.
>>
>>7068366
kek to tommy
>>
>>7068366
>teeth
You can only get away with this for so long. You might not have any cavities, but you're almost certainly eroding away your enamel, and once that's gone you're basically fucked.
>>
File: porky.png (248 KB, 500x397) Image search: [Google]
porky.png
248 KB, 500x397
>>7068529

But there are a plurality of folk.
>>
>>7068366
https://warosu.org/ck/image/zpOp6vj71Z-y-wBEhHbLwQ

What compels you to post this completely shit pasta?
>>
>>7067717
i drink it out from the tap
>>
>>7067717
sparkling to the point where it hurts
>>
"I take my water as I take my men, black and bitter."
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.