[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Philly Cheesesteak sandwich vs ham sandwich which one /ck/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: sh.jpg (336 KB, 1904x553) Image search: [Google]
sh.jpg
336 KB, 1904x553
Philly Cheesesteak sandwich vs ham sandwich

which one /ck/?
>>
>>7067565
Ham sandwich
>>
It's called a cheesesteak
>>
Definitely ham.
>>
>>7067565
You couldn't even show a ham sandwich, OP. That's got fucking beef on it.

Cheesesteak winner by default.
>>
>>7067565
If you're going to fuck up the name then call it by the proper fucked up name "Philly steak and cheese sandwich"

A cheesesteak from Chink's is better than 99% of the sub like sandwiches you'll get in most of the world.
>>
>>7067618
That's the ham. The lighter meat is turkey
>>
>>7067565
Pat's is the only cheesesteak worse than Geno's in Philly, why do people still go to those shitty places when the internet exist?
>>
>>7067565
I've never had a good Philadelphia steak and cheese sandwich. I'd stick with the ham.
>>
>>7067628
Not who you're replying to, but that's roast beef, bro.
>>
>>7067632
Theres no such thing as a good "steak and cheese" sandwich, theres also no good cheesesteaks outside of the tristate area of Philadelphia with the lone exception being a few places in NYC
>>
>>7067634
No, its not
>>
>>7067637
chicago has phillys best

http://www.phillysbest.com/
>>
>>7067634
It looks like roast beef, but I've seen ham that color before
>>
>>7067565
Based on the pic, left, based on the sandwiches you actually brought up, right.
>>
>>7067647
The only good regional food in Chicago is deep dish. Those people actually think chicago dogs taste good
>>
File: 1442842137995.jpg (26 KB, 480x542) Image search: [Google]
1442842137995.jpg
26 KB, 480x542
>>7067628
My point is still valid, you irredeemable faggot. You couldn't show a ham sandwich. You showed a turkey and ham sandwich.

Cheesesteak still winner.
>>
>>7067657
chicago dogs are gr8 m8
also chicago has the second largest amount of greek people in a city in the world. greek food is delicious and gyros are my all time favorite greasy food.

also phillys best is literally a former philly restaurant

also deep dish is overrated and chicagos little italy is amazing
>>
Cheesesteak, no contest
>>
>>7067660
It's chicken and ham actually but nonetheless.
>>
Why isn't the cheese melted or the onions cooked on the cheesesteak? A cold ham sandwich (which also appears to include turkey) probably beats a cold cheesesteak with unmelted cheese.
>>
Left looks far better.
>>
steak > ham

everytime
>>
>>7067647

Why would anyone bother with that when there's Italian beef?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.