[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lifehack Recipes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: useform.png (136 KB, 300x327) Image search: [Google]
useform.png
136 KB, 300x327
Can I get some lifehack recipes/images on DIY quick meals?

I saw some awhile back on bread in a cup or a brownie in a cup or something.
>>
mate

I've got a lifehack 4 u

fucking kill yourself

first step

go to the shop

second step

buy food

third step

eat

fourth step

got it?
>>
File: no.gif (1 MB, 420x206) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
1 MB, 420x206
>>7067041
Grow up.
>>
>>7067037
Booru

Lurk more and stop shitting up the board dickhead
>>
>>7067065
Fuck off OP, there is always reddit for lifehacks
>>
lol this will really haxor your life

Step 1 kill yourself

Step 2 eat as much ghost food as you want
>>
File: satan.jpg (85 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
satan.jpg
85 KB, 500x333
>>7067077
disappointed in thee anon
>>
>>7067037
If you put your spoon in the microwave before using it to eat hard frozen ice cream, the ice cream will stay cold and you won't need to wait for it to get soft. I usually go 30-45 sec on high, but if your ice cream is rock solid you can put it in for a minute or more.
>>
>>7067112
My great grandparents did this back in the 30's and passed it on to the rest of the family. Works like a charm.
>>
>>7067037
>lifehack
>>>reddit
>>
>>7067112
Wtf wont this ruin you're microwave?
>>
The best way to get REALLY dirty pans clean is to mix ammonia and bleach together in a spritzer bottle, giving it a sniff to see if it's activated (it should smell a bit like gasoline), and spritzing your pans liberally.
>>
>>7068207
ya because retards leave it in for too long, but the same goes for anything you put in the microwave

40 seconds is the ideal length of time imo
>>
On a more serious note, here's a neat little trick:
When you're boiling pasta, don't discard the water. Save it and keep it almost boiling, and then when your pasta sauce is ready combine it with your pasta, mix well then stick your head in the boiling pasta water and drown yourself then drag your ghost ass back to reddit you faggot.

Hope that helps.
>>
>>7068214
I hope no one is stupid enough to actually do this....
>>
>>7068313
yeah, the correct way is to use alcohol to set them on fire, wait for them to get hot, then quickly dump them, still hot, in icy water
the heat carbonizes any residue and the steam bubbles remove the carbon
>>
For a light snack to be served at parties, dip ice cubes in flour, egg and breadcrumbs and then deep fry them. The outer layer will keep the water inside and give it a slightly toasty flavor but they won't be as filling or unhealthy as other fried dishes. Make sure your oil is hot enough or the coating might burst and the water will leak out.
>>
>>7068313
It's fine if you add a couple pennies typo the mix. You can use that same mixture to grow crystals if you use a straw to blow some air into the mix; it's really cool.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.