[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's up with the war on Milk I see everywhere on social media?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 14
File: o-PRICE-MILK-facebook[1].jpg (119 KB, 1536x1153) Image search: [Google]
o-PRICE-MILK-facebook[1].jpg
119 KB, 1536x1153
What's up with the war on Milk I see everywhere on social media?
>>
>>7066456
>social media

I don't use social media so I'm not familiar with what you're talking about. Are the niggers upset there's more white milk on the shelves than chocolate milk?
>>
almond milk is pretty good.

once you get acquainted with almond/soy/coconut/rice milk, it's just hard to go back to dairy milk.
>>
Do you realize we re the only species that drinks another animals milk?
And the only one that drinks milk past childhood?
It's weird and it's not good for you.
>>
>>7066470
my cat likes milk
>>
>>7066467
True, i switched to almond a little over a year ago and I can't bring myself to drink any cows milk. It's just gross.
>>
>>7066467
I like those milks and soy is my favorite out of them, but holy shit a nice glass of whole milk with a big meal is so fulfilling.
>>
>>7066470
Nah mate I've seen them give baby animals cow milk on the discovery channel.
>>
>>7066471
You should not give your cat milk, that's really bad for them.
>>
>>7066476
Yea to save a baby animals life when they're a baby. But why do we? We're not baby's anymore, we don't need it to survive. And after everything we do to it milk really isn't good for your body.
>>
>>7066488
We eta way too many things that aren't good for us.
>>
>>7066470
well we've been doing it since domesticating goats/yaks/cows.
Mongols who basically lived off the stuff conquered half of Europe.
>>
>>7066488
Calcium and vitamin D. Plus it's extremely versatile as an ingredient.
I get that you weren't expecting a real answer.
>>
>>7066488
you don't want muscles which is fine. but milk is great for building muscles.
as far as post work outs go, there is no food better than milk for making gains.
>>
>>7066479
only if they are lactose intolerant. Some cats are lactose tolerant.
>>
>>7066470
Were also the only species that cooks, maybe you should go eat some raw fish, eggs , and other meat without freezing it then get back to us on that logic.
>>
>>7066470
I drink like 3 glasses of milk a day.

Never broken a bone, never had a cavity
>>
>>7066470
Have you tried drinking our species' milk? I don't want that shit in my coffee, it's disgusting.

Cow milk for life
>>
>>7066470
we are the only ones that drink it because we were the only ones to figure out how to extract it. You know damn well animals would be suckling on each other if they realized the consequences.
>>
>>7066470
A friend had a nursing dog. She found a stray kitten who joined the pups in nursing.
>>
>>7066456
It's social media.
They hate anything white.
>>
>>7066551
I haven't drank milk since I was in elementary school and neither have I. You're a dum dum.

Milk is for babies.
>>
>>7066470
>>7066488
>>7066596

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactase_persistence

Daily reminder that as long as you aren't lactose intolerant then yes, you are literally evolved to drink milk in adulthood.
>>
>>7066466
Don't say that, they'll chimp out and start riots and shit.
>>
>>7066596
Enjoy calcium depletion as you age fuckass
>>
>>7066641
I eat a balanced diet because I'm not retarded. Not worried about it.
>>
>>7066646
>I'm not retarded

Realy? Go back and read this post a few times.
>>7066596
>>
>>7066646
I can see it now.

>Won't drink milk because its "unnatural"
>Takes calcium supplements
>>
I don't force anyone to drink it, so I don't want anyone forcing me to stop drink it.
>>
>>7066551
well, to be fair
I'm lactose intolerant
never broken a bone or had a cavity as well
>>
>>7066495
That means we should continue to eat them, right?
>>
>>7066676
I just eat cheese, yogurt, bread. I eat ass loads of spinach. I don't drink milk because it's gross. I don't have any problem with "unnatural" shit.
>>
>>7066470
We're the only species that does many things. Although a number of animals shitpost on 4chan so we don't hold a monopoly on that.
>>
>>7066694
Why do you think dairy products aren't gross but milk is gross?
>>
>>7066700
because milk looks like cum and you're a faggot if you drink it
>>
>>7066700
Because milk doesn't taste good, dummy.
>>
>>7066694
So you don't like fresh milk, but you like fermented milk. Riiiiight.
>>
Milk is for calfs. Not for human consumption.
Just look at the cancer rayes since WW2,when the milk production started.

Go paleo/fully raw Kristina
>>
>>7066707
Yeah. Are you dense? It's not like they taste at all alike. You just lump it all together because it comes from a tit?
>>
>>7066539
have you asked the cats or have they told you beforehand?
>>
>>7066704
I love the taste of milk
>>
>>7066622
>the only post in the thread with logic, a source, and the source cites research
>no one replies to it

Checkmate non-milkers

Enjoy your liquid hot diarrhea as soon as you eat anything dairy and your calcium depletion, osteoporosis, and whatever else fucks you over if you don't have enough calcium.
>>
>>7066729
You should be able to infer that I was speaking for myself.
>>
>>7066694
>i think milk is gross
>so ima eat this mold that grows off expired milk

Are you retarded?
>>
>>7066728
my cat is gluten intolerant and vegan
>>
>>7066736
>drinking milk is the only source of calcium
Stop!
>>
>>7066747
It's the best source of calcium.
>>
>>7066745
>vegancatnearlydies.jpg
>>
>>7066701
whats wrong with your cum?
>>
>>7066751
People who eat like a functional human being get enough calcium in their diet. I guess if you're living on tendies and hotpockets you may need to supplement with a glass of milk.
>>
>>7066764
nigger do you eat 500 grams of almonds a day or something?
>>
>>7066736
Nothing good comes from low calcium intake.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calcium#Nutrition
>>
>>7066776
>eat like a functional human being
Its not difficult, anon.
>>
>>7066783
>>7066764
implying milk consumption is a dysfunction
>>
It's an effort by the dairy corporations to increase revenue by painting their product as the victim of controversy.
Drink whatever, but there's no shame in being lactose intolerant.
>>
>>7066794
Well, yes, having the diet of a child is pretty dysfunctional.
>>
>>7066717
I thought it was from the radiation caused by the nuclear bombs.
>>
>>7066467
This, animal milk just makes me feel sick or something. Coconut milk is fucking AWESOME, there is a brand called 8th Continental Soy Milk, I've seen it under $3.00 at Target or Walmart, pretty delicious. Or save money and buy a press and buy bulk almonds/soy.
>>
>>7066456
there is literally nothing wrong with milk, the only thing wrong with it is that farmers keep the animals alive for milking and vegans are pissed off.
>>
>>7067098
If you get sick drinking milk it's because you are either lactose intolerant or allergic, seeing how you are still posing I'll go with lactose.
>>
>>7066456
Because white people drink milk.
>>
>>7066466
>2015
>Not using social media

lul fucking flyovers
>>
>>7067225
Found the nigger.
>>
Coloureds can't drink milk, it's literally segregation if you drink it.
>>
>>7066470
>>7066470
>not drinking 3 litres of milk a day
Cmon do you even wanna get big?
>>
>>7067188
>I'm obsessed with white people
>>
>>7067414

This. Milk is whites-only. If you're white and not drinking milk daily, you're a kekhold. We are literally master race. Drinking milk is a superpower and only we have this ability to drink this marvelous, delicious wonder and enjoy it in all its cheese, cream, and yogurt forms. If you don't drink milk, you're throwing away your heritage and genetic advantage.

All the best foods? Cheese on them. (Not hurr durr kraft cheez. Real fucking cheese. Mozzarella, brie, bleu, parmesan, cheddar, swiss, etc.)

All the best desserts? Dairy based. Ice cream, cheesecake, butter-laden cakes and cookies, pie crust (butter, IE milk), milkshakes, smoothies, custard, pudding, etc.

All the best drinks? Milk based. Milky chai, chocolate milk, plain milk, milky coffee, eggnog.

Milk literally makes everything delicious.

>>7066467

Why not both?

>>7066717
>WW2,when the milk production started.

>implying
>>
File: wendigo.png (112 KB, 580x830) Image search: [Google]
wendigo.png
112 KB, 580x830
Milk has been ridiculously overpromoted. It's neither a dangerous nor necessary part of a (non-lactose-intolerant) adult's diet. So drink it if you like it, and skip it if you don't.
>>
White people have literally evolved to drink milk.

Checkmate, shitskins.
>>
>>7067440
I'm a spic and I can drink milk. Come at me amiga.
>>
>>7067440
>bleu
>>
>>7067476

That just means that you have a bunch of white ancestors who gave you the right genes. The ones that cause your body to keep producing lactase into adulthood are 100% inherited and exist only in Europe and Northern India.
>>
>>7067476
Indians drink milk. So do many africans.
>>
>>7067490
I love bleu cheese
>>
>>7067510
Have you ever seen an African or Indian space program? No? Then they're just wasting milk.
>>
>>7067517
India does have a space program, and they're fucking up the satellite market with how cheap and reliable their launches are. They've also sent probes to Mars and mapped the entire surface.
>>
>>7067512
Absolutely. Milk is a great ingredient. You can make all kinds of delicious things out of it. I just don't get why anyone drinks it on its own. It's a shit tier beverage.
>>
File: 1250961218127.jpg (206 KB, 1396x1099) Image search: [Google]
1250961218127.jpg
206 KB, 1396x1099
>>7067542
>It's a shit tier beverage.
>>
File: chief.png (506 KB, 612x475) Image search: [Google]
chief.png
506 KB, 612x475
>>7067541
>Indian Space Program
>>
>>7067517
Northern Africans. Which is historically/genetically influenced more European than it is Black African.
>>
File: file.png (168 KB, 754x420) Image search: [Google]
file.png
168 KB, 754x420
why can't shitskins drink milk?
>>
>>7067564
It's obvious. Their societies didn't drink milk for thousands of years, forcing their bodies to evolve over time to accept it.

I'm going to go drink some milk now.
>>
>>7067564
They're not in harmony with nature.
>>
>>7066456
>social media
It's just people liking the latest fad diet food that's supposed to be healthier than milk if you're talking about soy/almond "milk." Otherwise, it's PETA/vegan/whatever bullshit.
>>
>>7066456

It's kind of fattening and high on carbs.

Plus somehow the APA linked milk consumption with autism. again.

Frankly I prefer white 1% milk. Soy and Almond milk is good and all. But it's also expensive and I'm a poorfag.
>>
>>7067542
>Absolutely. Water is a great ingredient. You can make all kinds of delicious things out of it. I just don't get why anyone drinks it on its own. It's a shit tier beverage.
>Absolutely. Tea is a great ingredient. You can make all kinds of delicious things out of it. I just don't get why anyone drinks it on its own. It's a shit tier beverage.
>Absolutely. Wine is a great ingredient. You can make all kinds of delicious things out of it. I just don't get why anyone drinks it on its own. It's a shit tier beverage.
>>
I had no idea blacks and asians can't drink milk. AHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>7067564
>moortugal
>>
>>7067476
Commodore Amiga?
>>
>>7067638
>fattening
Harvard research shows that an added serving of dairy each day is linked with weight loss.

>carbs
almost all lactose, which is processed much differently from other carbs.

>apa/autism
misstatement. Milk might effect the symptoms of the disease itself, however there is no link between milk and the development of the disease.

>1%
Then you miss out on all those healthy fats.
>>
>>7067643
Water is essential for life.Tea and wine are both drugs consumed for pleasure. Explain drinking milk in the fucking 21st Century. You can't.
>>
>>7067873
>consumed for pleasure
So absolutely no different from any good food consumed for taste. Not even going into the health benefits of wine.
>>
>>7066470
>It's weird and it's not good for you.

>weird

Says you.

>not good for you

Proof? Humanity seems to have done just fine.
>>
>>7067884
You're telling me you drink milk for the taste? I call bullshit. That shit tastes disgusting.
>>
>>7067873
I'm with you. Stick with water and refuse all vitamins and minerals.
>>
>>7067892
You tell that bastard. Nobody and I mean nobody is allowed to have different tastes from yours.

Are you a transplant child from /b/?
>>
>>7066622
This.
>>
>>7067910
>Are you a transplant child from /b/?
Like, 5 years ago.
>>
File: 855058-bigthumbnail.jpg (166 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
855058-bigthumbnail.jpg
166 KB, 450x338
>>
>>7067904
This I get. I understand you can get used to the taste so you don't find it offensive, and continue drinking it because you think it's healthy.

But drinking milk for pleasure? If that were a thing you'd see milk offered as a beverage in restaurants. And you don't. Because it's not something people drink for the pleasure of it.
>>
>>7067892
Milk is delicious.

Whole milk doubly so.
>>
>>7067107
Not lactose. Use to drink animal milk a lot, once I switched to almond/soy/coconut and tried it again I got these weird headaches.
>>
File: IMG00002184.jpg (68 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
IMG00002184.jpg
68 KB, 250x350
So delicious.
>>
>>7067638
if almond butter is anything to go by, isnt almond milk really bad for the environment? like water consumption rate or something?
>>
>>7068793
no. try a different, shitty & pointless argument.
>>
>>7066470
We're also the only specie on the planet that cooks their food, explores space, goes to school, writes, reads, expresses superior emotions, builds structures to reside in...... I could go on forever. The point is your argument is not only invalid, its also retarded.

Milk is a fundamental building block in almost every single diet. I'm not talking about the get-slim-amerifat-diet. Every muscle building diet requires atleast three glasses of milk a day.

Milk makes bones stronger, improves immunity and this list is endless.

If you don't like milk just keep your shitty opinions to yourself. Don't call more than three-quarters of the world's population who drink it weird.

If you actually think something you don't like is weird you deserve to get punched right in your vagina.

Fuck you and have a shitty day you pretentious loser!
>>
>>7068793
>really bad for the environment? like water consumption rate

>on a cooking board
>mfw
>>
Almond milk suck ass, it tastes like 2 ground almonds and a whole lot of artificial flavouring dissolved in water. Oh wait, that's what it is..
>>
>>7068793
> environment
kek
>>
>>7070573
>only species that cooks food

True, because we are the only species that has mastered fire. However there are several other species that process their food. Some monkeys will wash sweet potatoes in the ocean to add salt. Other monkey species will let fruit ferment to make alcohol.

Also there have been at least a few individual animals that have learned to cook food after interacting with humans, they also appear to prefer to cook their food. Other animals prefer cooked food to raw food when introduced to such by humans, although they are unable to cook it themselves.
>>
File: reac5.jpg (10 KB, 261x181) Image search: [Google]
reac5.jpg
10 KB, 261x181
>>7070834
I meant the only specie that uses takes cooking seriously. Skillets, ovens and meat thermometers! You took just one part of what I said and commented on that single thing. Please use your common sense.
>>
>>7070955
its pretty difficult to make a meat thermometer when you're a fucking cat m8
that doesn't mean they wouldn't take it seriously if they could
>>
File: reac48.jpg (108 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
reac48.jpg
108 KB, 800x800
>>7070967
Holy shit if I could see you I'd punch you right in the face!!

Let me sum it up for you. >>7066470 says humans are the only specie on the planet that drinks milk of another animal. I explained the difference between humans and other animals and why such a comparison can't be made. Hence proving that the argument >>7066470 made is utter and complete shit.

Then your sorry ass comes along and makes a shit-faggotry-tier comment that in no way relates to the reason I posted my original reply. I try to talk some sense into your potato head but apparently you're still a dense motherfucker and replies making the exact same point I wanted to prove and makes it sound like an argument against me.

Did your mother drop you when you were a child dude?
>>
>>7066797
>2015
>being lactose intolerant

You are literally a less evolved human.

GAS THE LACTOSE INTOLERANT!
>>
>>7066471
you cat likes milk because of the fat content. cats are all lactose intolerant and their farts should be evidence of that
>>
>>7072096
this is incorrect

not all cats are lactose intolerant
>>
>>7072102
they are obligate carnivores you dolt
>>
>>7072103
>http://www.cat-world.com.au/can-cats-drink-milk
>Not all cats are lactose intolerant
>>
>>7066701
>Milk looks like cum
>Not yogurt though
Either way, what's wrong with your cum? See a doctor.
>>
>>7066898
I've seen people who refuse to drink milk get compound fractures from 5 foot falls, while I've been flung from my quad, skateboard, and so on and I've never remotely damaged my bones.
>>
>>7068740
You know you can develop lactose intolerance later in life right? You can also lose lactose intolerance.
>>
I drink milk because i have a genetic disorder which means i'm calcium deficient, and im allergic to almonds.
Plus i enjoy the taste.
>>
>>7067440
Lactase tolerance can be found in races but is most prevalent in whites. We're not supposed to be able to process lactose as we lose the enzyme when weening. One of ancestors right around when we caught onto agriculture developed the gene and it blew up across caucasians relatively fast. Asian and african people developed it separately but not as prevalent. Making cheese/yogurt also lowers lactase when its fermented so more people can handle it

But yeah I had an arab girlfriend that drank a lot of milk no problem its not just a nordic/german thing like many believe
>>
>>7072539
cool

I drink milk because it tastes good and I could not give less of a shit what some faggot on 4chan thinks about humanity's dietary habits compared with that of other animals
>>
>>7066560
Milk taste is dependent on diet, and the human diet varies massively. Human milk is suppose to taste sweet.
>>
>>7066470
we're also the only species with dank memes, so what?
>>
>>7074042
Human milk does taste sugary and it is a sticky mess.
>>
>>7072103
What about that cat that ate asparagus, broccoli, and coffee?
>>
>>7074046
>sticky mess
Just because it's a white fluid that doesn't make it milk, anon.
>>
>>7074046
Somebody who is into that sort of thing and who had a dedicated enough partner would work out a diet that fits their preference.
>>
File: Y5pWM9l.jpg (12 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
Y5pWM9l.jpg
12 KB, 400x225
>>7072096

>smelling cat farts
>>
>>7074050
The lactose in it makes it sticky. Ask any breastfeeding lady. It also sprays everywhere when you hot a warm shower. Maybe no one thought I might be a gril? Also risperidone makes everyone lactate even men. Boob milk is sticky the end.
>>
>>7066696
Are you implying that if we only allowed humans to post on 4chan it would be less shit?
>>
>>7066456
Milk fired the first shots when it caused my gut bacteria to turn on me. Fuck you milk you fucking bastard, I trusted you, I- I loved you.
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.