[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /ck/ like Nandos?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: nandos-logo.jpg (14 KB, 350x175) Image search: [Google]
nandos-logo.jpg
14 KB, 350x175
Does /ck/ like Nandos?
>>
>>7065976
Sometimes mate, only when Im feeling fucking cheeky as fuck though.
>>
nothing to write home about

I didn't
>>
File: 1435537808449.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1435537808449.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>7065976
never had
>>
>>7065986
I'll murder you and your entire family
>>
>>7065976
moot is that you?
>>
>>7065997
>Never had a cheeky Nandos

Sort it out lad
>>
Murrican here.

Nando's is pretty good. Not sure I get the hype tho. Had it numerous times in England.

I think people like it so much, because they don't really have the same number of quick and slightly more upscale chains (Qdoba, five guys, chipotle [tho there are one or two in london], etc etc).

All in all it's fine. Nothing amazing tho.
>>
Yes but it's overpriced as fuck. Would take it for free though any and every day
>>
best food in Britain innit?
>>
>>7066049
>Overpriced

Just how cheap would you like to be able to get half a chicken with two side orders in a restaurant?
>>
"Have you been to Nandos before?"
>>
>>7066001
yeah I guess you would feel strongly given the quality of the rest of the food in britain
>>
>>7066059
http://www.nandos.com.au/menu/victoria-menu

>$6 for hummus and pita bread
Nah seems pretty fairly priced to me desu senpai
>>
I had Nando's when I was in the UK last time. I didn't really get the hype. It was good but I didn't understand the whole "cheeky Nando's" meme. Also, it seems like a sit-down restaurant, so how can it even be cheeky to get it? I understand the bro culture's obsession with Chipotle: they're big-ass burritos you can get quick and take away for a fair price. Nando's is moderately pricey chicken you have to sit down to eat.
>>
>>7066043
Brit here. Nandos seems to be mainly loved by third generation Indians and middle class wannabe chavs. I'm not sure what the equivalent tribes would be in America, but it occupies that space between actually shitty food and hipster polished turd versions of shitty food where both producer and consumer think they're uncovering a diamond in the rough.
>>
>>7066049
this 100%
it's fucking tasty, but a whole chicken is like $19, i can buy a whole chicken and marinade it myself for like $6.50
not worth paying almost triple for
>>
>>7066187
To be fair, triple is almost exactly what the recommended markup is for restaurants. A third for produce, a third for payroll, and a third for maintenance and profit.
>>
literally meme food.

Charging £10 for chicken and chips
>>
>>7067078
this

the chicago locations are silly overpriced and packed to the fucking gills with massive crowds of hipsters, not even close to worth it for food that isn't very good to begin with

see also the halal fags
>>
there's a nandos in DC, if I go will I be as cheeky as all you lads?
>>
Overrated as fuck
>>
/fit/itzen here, I go there on Monday after chest. Chest and breast brah
>>
>Hop off with the lads to have a spot of cheeky Nando's down the snicket
>Just a dobenz, real trig
>Toss our gulliver holes with chips and suds
>The droogs wager a bit of the ultra violence is in order right pleasant
>Part and pardon droogies, but a spot of real country dark is in order to find a harem of right trig cheenas
>Just another night-night of ultra violence bout abouts right ways by cheeky Nando's
>>
It's alright. Not my favourite. Their sauce is quite nice albeit being overpriced.
>>
1/2 chicken hot
chips and garlic bread or coleslaw

objectively the best order
>>
Pretty good, but it feels muddled, too slow for fast food, not quite a sit down restaurant.

Prefer to just buy the sauce and good it up myself
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.