[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats on your feet co/cks? for the chefs & line cooks doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 81Ge0IOwLNL._UX575_.jpg (29 KB, 575x353) Image search: [Google]
81Ge0IOwLNL._UX575_.jpg
29 KB, 575x353
whats on your feet co/cks?
for the chefs & line cooks doing long hours, whats your preferred shoe for the kitchen?
pic related: they're cheap, last long & pretty comfy
>>
Rubber birkenstocks with that cork bottom inside that conforms to your foot after wearing them for a while and some nice insoles. I work in pastry so I often build up a flour/sugar crust on them and it's nice to be able to pop out the insoles and scrub them in the sink.
>>
I never use any shoes when I'm indoors.
Thought that was common.
>>
File: skunk-animal-slippers-2-lg.jpg (21 KB, 425x340) Image search: [Google]
skunk-animal-slippers-2-lg.jpg
21 KB, 425x340
>>7065851
>>
>>7065851
non-slip, steel toed, steel plated, quad padded dressy-ass safety shoes.

they're heavy, but god damn, my feet are secure and well padded.
>>
File: danksopro.jpg (3 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
danksopro.jpg
3 KB, 259x194
Had a pair of Dansko clogs for about 7 years. Got these last week, haven't tried them yet since we are in off season, hope they work as well as the clogs did.
>>
>>7065928
Read the post again
>>
Apex, they have good traction and look good.
>>
went through about half a dozen pairs of shitty "work" shoes in the past year, working 50-55 hours a week on the line. last month, i found a pair of Dansko clogs at salvation army. they've been holding up really well, and are worlds more comfortable than any other kitchen shoe i've tried, even being 2 sizes too big.
>>
>>7065851
Anything from Shoes for Crews will last you literally years. I've had a pair of shoes for work for 6 now, and not one bit of it is worn out.
>>
>>7065910
Birkenstocks too.
>>
>>7067182
My pair of sneakers from them are peeling tho, would not recommend. What model did you get?
>>
crocs bistro tbqh
>>
>>7065851

Crocs are comfy as fuck. The sole is fucking terrible though, one service and they are clogged up with shit, need to be much deeper. My preferred but they are a pain in the ass at the same time.

Birkenstocks always felt wack as fuck to me, hate having to support around the heel. Alot of people swear by them though and they seem top quality.

Blundstones/boots offer the best protection, but over the course of the day can get abit uncomfortable and heavy.

Nothings beats the feeling of kicking off your shoes after a banging day, no matter what you're wearing.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.