[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is how you do a sandwich! Ham and cheese club with Swiss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: shackbrowseUpload_oarlk7x08z.jpg (757 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
shackbrowseUpload_oarlk7x08z.jpg
757 KB, 1600x1200
This is how you do a sandwich!

Ham and cheese club with Swiss and Provolone.
>>
File: i-love-your-blog-award.jpg (275 KB, 812x690) Image search: [Google]
i-love-your-blog-award.jpg
275 KB, 812x690
>>7064997
This is how you do a blog post!
>>
>>7064997
>tfw you will never be rich enough to put as much meat on a sandwich like they do in America
>>
>eating a sandwich with chips instead of crisps

when will this meme cease to be
>>
>>7065011
When will your brown snaggle tooth country cease to be
>>
>ham
>cheese
>CLUB

HAM AND CHEESE DO NOT GO ON CLUB SANDWICHES GET OUT
>>
>>7064997
Where is the sauce?
>>
Too bad about those god awful chips
>>
>>7064997
Congratulations you figured out how to make a sandwich
>baka
>>
File: gracejones.jpg (76 KB, 786x1024) Image search: [Google]
gracejones.jpg
76 KB, 786x1024
>>7064997
That's a good combo but looks too big overall. I'd put less filling in there and get rid of the middle bread layer. It's annoying as fuck if I have to do a wide open mouth to eat a stupid overstuffed sammach. Just make two instead of one then and balance it for the mouths of normal human beings.
>>
>>7064997
White bread, no thank you
>>
>>7064997
This is a legit looking sandwich OP. +1

Your plate is ghetto AF tho.
>>
Ok sandwich OP. I could do without the extra bread or better put the turkey and Bacon on the top half with lettuce and mayor and the ham and more Bacon on the bottom.
>>
>>7065006
It is not that much meat. Where the fuck you live africa?
>>
That looks mediocre

Probably tastes worse
>>
Who the fuck wants to knaw on some overstuffed sammach like a fuckin' savage? Make the fucker so a normal person an take normal bites.

I could see the point of that shit, for little children.
>>
-Where is the bacon?

-Where is the turkey or chicken?

-Why is there ham?

This is something, but it is not a club sandwich.
>>
>>7064997
Where is the meatballs?
>>
>sandwich needs a stick to be held together
>sandwich is taller than a comfortable open mouth position to eat

how about no you dumb fat american fuck
>>
>>7065254
first world country in western europe

the amount of ham and cheese on that would be put on 6-8 sandwiches here
>>
>>7065254
europe

they'd put that amount of ham on 8 sandwiches here and charge you 4 euros for just a slice of bread with a tiny bit of ham
>>
>>7065002
Yeah, fuck this actual OC thread! Let's go back to Jack threads, fast food threads, and bait threads instead!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.