[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Food is fuel. You get picky about what you put in the tank, your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: deviantart.jpg (26 KB, 484x300) Image search: [Google]
deviantart.jpg
26 KB, 484x300
Food is fuel. You get picky about what you put in the tank, your engine is going to die!
>>
>>7064660
IM A FRENCH MOUSE I SPEAK IN AMERICAN THOUGH LOL U CANT STOP ME IM GOING TO BE A CHEF IM REVVY AND YOU WILL NOT STOP ME SIVUPLAY BONJOR LOL
>>
Oh, great, another "if you don't like every food you're a child" thread. Unlike you, OP, I'm white and live in Canada. I eat what I like, and I avoid eating what I don't like. Now go back up your tree, monkey.
>>
>>7064669
>Canadian
Makes sense, if I was sheltered I'd only eat poutine too.
>>
but my weed whacker needs having ethanol-free gasoline mixed with a bit of motor oil (40:1) in its tank.

using anything else will fuck the engine up.
>>
>>7064682
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND PUT JET FUEL IN IT!
>>
>>7064660
I think I should post something about putting gasoline to diesel engine, but I can't invent a witty punchline.
>>
>>7064660
Food is fuel, that's why I only consume a proprietary nutrient paste formed into block that I insert into an artificially created stoma in my stomach. Taste or enjoyment are flawed concepts that need to be done away with.
>>
>>7064660
"You're pretty skinny for a guy that likes food!"
"I don't like food, I love food. If I don't love it, I don't swallow."

This is why I can't trust when fat people say their parents/this restaurant cooks the best food; it's hard to imagine they have standards.
>>
>>7064660
I agree, picky people are the worst.
Just eat what you are served
>>
>>7065232
Do you trust skinny chefs?
>>
>>7064700
Pretty sure that you can't put jet fuel into a steel tank or it'll melt the tank.
>>
>>7064660
On the contrary I think that you need to be a picky eater to monitor exactly what you're puting into your body rather than simply shoving anything and everything into your face hole.

I'm a picky eater because I like to carefully select every ingredient with a moderate understanding of what those ingredients will do to my body. Some people aren't as picky and will eat anything and then hope for the best and if they're lucky they won't get diabetes.
>>
>>7064660
That's the opposite of the truth though. If you put any old shit into an engine it will break. You gotta put the right fuel in to keep it running smoothly.
>>
>>7065808
Is this some American joke? Yes of course, it proves they actually only eat what's right, and not some bowl licking lardass
>>
>>7064688
That can't melt grass blades.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.